MEGATHREAD: Crashes and server issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appreciate the help. It turned out to be I think my computer. I set up a continuous ping to google and found that every so often it throws a "general failure". Now I just have to learn what that is and how to fix it :( I miss my TLOPO!
Glad if i could help in a any form or sort of way.

loaded to tortuga abassa np, sailed the mob slight lag briefly then np saw post to svs help spanish tp and launch and sec i fire a broadside abassa i crash ,relog repeat still issue with svs any braodside drops game in type 6 copperhead frigate ANY brosdside fired cant pic this as soon as i fire im out of game

Yeah, since the update has been released earlier today, Abassa has had 200+ people on at all times. It's gotten to the point where hunter parties are just a definite 1 fps, and most of the time I crash after getting full mat run cargo, which is kind of infuriating after it happens like 4 or 5 times consistently.

I know that with open beta the developers wanted to increase server capacities and make everything playable for thousands of players at a time, but with like 212 people on Abassa I get solid 1 fps when sailing and crash after maybe 10-15 minutes with full cargo. I would say you guys are on the right track, but there are likely just issues to be worked out regarding crashes with abundances of people on servers. :/

I'm playing on a mac, on the mac version of the client. I found a repeatable crash at the cannon section of the tutorial. Literally makes the game unplayable until we mac users can get past the tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back