MEGATHREAD: Launcher Issues (October 2017)

Gingeneer

Swashbuckler
Currently getting a 900 can't connect to account server error. There's nothing posted in the server status thread, is this a problem on my end or is the game down?

Yep, nothing is even loading on the launcher.
"Error Code 900; Couldn't connect to the account server"

im on it right now

WvAUnef.png

No worries - the team is aware and looking into it.

The game status thread is always updated as soon as possible, but can't always be updated immediately due to real life obligations. It takes some time to respond to game issues if you're at work, school, etc. Your patience is appreciated.

No worries - the team is aware and looking into it.

The game status thread is always updated as soon as possible, but can't always be updated immediately due to real life obligations. It takes some time to respond to game issues if you're at work, school, etc. Your patience is appreciated.

Well, I can't log as well even the launcher do not show the news....
but I'm happy that we have good game team that will fix the problem! :)

Currently getting a 900 can't connect to account server error. There's nothing posted in the server status thread, is this a problem on my end or is the game down?

Hey bro did you ever get the Boss Battle done after that insanely annoying district reset the other day?

Game has been up just the launcher was the issue, here's the link to update your launcher https://tlopo.com/play?update=1

Back