MEGATHREAD: Misc. Bugs/Glitches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punkin Pie

Pirate Lord
Now that TLOPO Beta is Reopen, please use this thread to report any

glitches and bugs

The game is in Beta so as you report issues, please be patient. The TLOPO team has put so much work and effort into getting the game off the ground and onto the high seas! As you find issues, report them here so the team is made aware of them.

Please list as much detail as possible as to your location, what you are trying to do, and if there is an error code.

Note: PLEASE do not use this thread to hold discussions.
Thanks!

Only bugs that I have seen so far after being able to log in are: Gordon Greer not being actually in the stocks, he is to the right of them by about 6 or 7 feet (think I saw this posted somewhere else but just reconfirming) and the "click a player to pull up thier profile" feature isn't working for me.

I would like to repolrt though that there seems to be NO LAG AT ALL!!!!!!

Very very smooth...even when pulling together many bad guys at once and using siege grenades on them!
:rocker:

I am new to this version of the game. I tried to log in but keep getting the 501: wrong password/username warning. I used the "forgot password" option and still get the same message. I tried using my email address and my username but neither worked.

I have a time slot at 9pm est. Will it only work during my time slot? What if it doesn't work during that time, how would I go about
fixing it?

Its tough to be new. Sorry

I am new to this version of the game. I tried to log in but keep getting the 501: wrong password/username warning. I used the "forgot password" option and still get the same message. I tried using my email address and my username but neither worked.

I have a time slot at 9pm est. Will it only work during my time slot? What if it doesn't work during that time, how would I go about
fixing it?

Its tough to be new. Sorry
If your login details were correct and you attempted to login during an unallocated time, you'd get an error stating that you don't have a playtime reserved/that your playtime is in x hours. If it doesn't work during your playtime (which I hope isn't the case), try making sure you're inputting the correct details. Username (not email) and password.

Good luck

1.0.0 beta 5/21/2017

Launcher worked fine but the loading screen right after would get stuck
at 85% and then give me the error Could not connect to
prod-gs-3.tlopo.com:7969. Try again? Once i hit OK it would just
loop. The 5 times i made it to my character screen the loading screen
right after that would get stuck at 55%. The ONE time i got in the
game it crashed when i open my settings.

1.0.1 beta 5/21/2017

Game loaded fine. I was able to play untill i sailed from Padres Del Fuego
to Port Royal. Once i hit the seas (the water looks amazing) i ran into
the problem of no ships were spawning untill about 3 minutes of sailing
and when i ported at Port Royal all but the water and the sand had vanished.
I then proceded to Log-out and Log-in then when i spawned at Port Royal
it was back to normal. I then procede to join a friend in some sailing when
we decided to move to my ship, he then proceded to log off for a sec while
i was still on the ship. i tried to port at the nearest island (Rumrunners)
and as soon as i hit land my game crashed (thankfully the only one all day
after the update). Once i logged back on we continued on my ship. it was
all pretty well untill we hooked a flagship. everything stoped working
and we never swung over. We all had to log out and back in and as i was loading
the 85% loop from 1.0.0 started happening again. so far i have not been able
to get back on.

i do not want tech support to help me this is just what i have experienced
since you relaunched. Hope you guys can handle it.

Evan Mackey A.K.A spaz_addict or spaz_tastic

Attachments

• screenshot_2017-05-21_15-23-08.jpg
    screenshot_2017-05-21_15-23-08.jpg
    450.9 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
I recently encountered two errors from my playtime today;

1. I went to do the Padres Del Fuego Teleportation Quest. It gave me the three quests; Kill Slashers, Grenadiers, and Gypsies. However, in the quest journal it only showed Grenadiers and Gypsies and the quest was stuck on 2/3 completed with no way to complete the third. I killed slashers but it didn't say it went towards my quest when I killed them. Then, when I went to go talk to the Gypsy with 2/3 completed, the game crashed.

2. When I sail to an island, I appear swimming/flying underneath the island and there is no way to get out of it. If I log out and log back in, it resets it. Teleporting to islands or using the Dockworker is fine, as well as entering caves. But docking at an island will ruin your game until you relog. I tried teleporting to an island after this happened and I teleported into the island the same way.

Hey. I'm new here, so I'm sorry if this is an easily fixed problem. When I enter my login information in the game's launcher, it begins updating 1/4 files. Upon completing the first file update, it does not begin the second and instead returns me to the login section. I try to enter in again and it loops. I have tried to reinstall my game as well as run as administrator, any suggestions?

Hey. I'm new here, so I'm sorry if this is an easily fixed problem. When I enter my login information in the game's launcher, it begins updating 1/4 files. Upon completing the first file update, it does not begin the second and instead returns me to the login section. I try to enter in again and it loops. I have tried to reinstall my game as well as run as administrator, any suggestions?

The servers are currently under load and are being worked on by the developers. File downloading may be slow too until the issue is fixed.

This happened to my friend earlier. It took her about 6 tries and relogs before she got it all downloaded. Good Luck Mate!

Settings will not save. I changed my graphic settings to high, and every time I relog they are back to low. Also the hint settings will not save. I turned them all off, yet they still appear. When I go back to settings they are turned back on.

So I know you guys have been hearing a lot about the 85% bug, but I have a new one. The 30% bug! Even if I manage to get by the 85%, I still get stuck at 30% when I'm loading into Padres. I would post a screenshot but it's not letting me for some reason.

We do not have an estimated time but we do thank you for your patience :)
Relaunch quivers.
While I'm stuck on the second load screen, I'll report in whats happening right now.
First - the game will not let me play dx9 at all, but will start to work on gl. I've tested this more than 5 times going back and forth and get this exact error when dx9 is selected.
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: tlopo.exe
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 5911cad7
Fault Module Name: ntdll.dll
Fault Module Version: 6.1.7600.16385
Fault Module Timestamp: 4a5bdb3b
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 00038c39
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Read our privacy statement online:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

And when in GL I only got to second screen but then just minutes ago a screen came up and my toon name squintz was accepted and the Port Royal screen stopped at 30% now for almost 1/2 hour.

Just prior to this small success, it did give server inactive errors and made me relog.
So at 11:35 I've waited 20 minutes or more on that screen at 30%.

I'm going to run out of play time again, but I'll try to get in again at 11:40 PM

:05-22-2017 06:20:24 :display:gsg:glgsg(error): GL texture creation failed for props_walls_palette_3cmla_1 : GL error 1285
:05-22-2017 06:20:24 :display:gsg:glgsg(error): Could not load props_walls_palette_3cmla_1
:05-22-2017 06:20:24 :display:gsg:glgsg(error): GL texture creation failed for navy_fort_exterior_palette_3cmla_1 : GL error 1285
:05-22-2017 06:20:24 :display:gsg:glgsg(error): Could not load navy_fort_exterior_palette_3cmla_1

Another crash.

I think that the oceans are populated, however there are pop-in issues making ships appear only when you're much closer. It seems like the ocean is empty while it isn't.

You pick a pirate and a server and get stuck at 30% and then all of the ocean lists say 0 people on them. thats what I meant. <.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back