Screenshots Molotov Cocktails

GRaldi

Swashbuckler
I'm really loving this new feature.

Untitled.png
Untitled.png

Nerf? naw.... lets have it added as a cannon ammo type, imagine a full ship of pirates shooting rum bottles at the HMS Invincible

I haven't played the game for more than a month, because I was frustrated of its bugs and crashes, so my question is - is this really in the game? And while we are at it, is the game more stable?

I haven't played the game for more than a month, because I was frustrated of its bugs and crashes, so my question is - is this really in the game? And while we are at it, is the game more stable?
After the server maintenance is finished, the game will be very stable. At this point, I only crash from memory leaks, no more random crashing. Also, this isn't a real feature, it's just sometimes when you use a tonic or revive someone, the potion model will remain in your hand.

Yep I revived a random person in the catacombs once and the bottle model was stuck on my forearm and not my actual hand, I should have screen shot it but was too giddy using the throwing knives and watching the bottles fly around

It's pretty weird, because when you throw it the bottle goes to some random position in front of you.

I should have used the Fire Bomb to lit Neban.

Back