Idea Monthly idea contest?

Would you like to see this feature in TLOPO?

• Total voters

Darkslinger

Notorious Pirate
Once the game is stable, it would be exciting if TLOPO devs would introduce "idea stations" all across the Caribbean where users can provide input regarding the ideas they want to see implemented into the game. Other users may be able to like the idea and comment on it.

The top 3 ideas within the community could be added to the game (if possible) within the next month. This would mean new and fresh additions to the game each month.

Ideas can be new clothing, weapons/weapon types, ships, islands, gameplay features.

The devs check the forums every now and then, so something like this could be possible, but it isn't necessary seeing as you could do the exact same thing on the forums, take into example the poll I made for the launcher to remember username was read by the devs and upon seeing how requested it was, they added it.

At this point I feel that the developers time would be better spent on bringing the game back to where it was when POTCO closed. Further in the future maybe something like this would be nice but I think that every time you add new content to the game there is a risk that Disney may find it objectionable and shut the game down. Anytime new content is being contemplated it should be carefully analyzed to be sure that it is in line with Disney's principles, it should be done slowly and carefully. The more stuff you add to the game the higher the risk Disney won't like it.

At this point I feel that the developers time would be better spent on bringing the game back to where it was when POTCO closed. Further in the future maybe something like this would be nice but I think that every time you add new content to the game there is a risk that Disney may find it objectionable and shut the game down. Anytime new content is being contemplated it should be carefully analyzed to be sure that it is in line with Disney's principles, it should be done slowly and carefully. The more stuff you add to the game the higher the risk Disney won't like it.
I think that's what he means by "once the game is stable"

Hey you know 1.3.9 hotfix was because this one person threw a massive hissy fit in a thread about how the doll heal didn't give XP. Just throw hissy fits.

Back