Question Mood Rock's distant ancestor or a pretender?

NathanielPhantomhayes

Wanted Pirate
Today on Tortuga, Abassa the land of cool kids and trolls I found a Boom Sphere in my pocket and realized this may just be a relative of @Mood Rock

Can you verify the legitimacy of this being?
screenshot_2018-01-21_21-24-28.jpg

Omg this was mood rocks plan all along, he put "Snow balls" aka Mini mood rocks in all are inventory
So now mood rock is all over the Caribbean, he is EvEryWhErE and sees and hears everything
now he knows who's idea it was to get rid of him and is now plotting is return to kill the someone
#MoodRockIsEveryWhere
@Mood Rock

Omg this was mood rocks plan all along, he put "Snow balls" aka Mini mood rocks in all are inventory
So now mood rock is all over the Caribbean, he is EvEryWhErE and sees and hears everything
now he knows who's idea it was to get rid of him and is now plotting is return to kill the someone
#MoodRockIsEveryWhere
@Mood Rock
the plot thickens...

#MoodRockIsEveryWhere
I'm not necessarily planning to kill anyone, for I am not in the mood to do so. However, everything else you said is correct.

Back