Question More Clothing Pages

Should developers add more inventory slots?

• YES!

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about you guys, but I already had 1 and a half pages of clothing inventory filled up going into this new update.

With the new update releasing a horde of new clothing options, I am running out of inventory room already. And I've only bought/looted about 8-9 new items.

What do you guys think about adding an extra page of inventory space for clothing?

If you're a collector of brights and other clothing items, like me, it would be useful to have.

I don't know about you guys, but I already had 1 and a half pages of clothing inventory filled up going into this new update.

With the new update releasing a horde of new clothing options, I am running out of inventory room already. And I've only bought/looted about 8-9 new items.

What do you guys think about adding an extra page of inventory space for clothing?

If you're a collector of brights and other clothing items, like me, it would be useful to have.
Yes yes and yes.

YES! I can't see any reason not to and many other MMOs have much larger inventory spaces/pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back