Suggestion More island teleportation totems?

Should there be a way to get totems for all the islands?

• Total voters

Bort Greasegorb

Pirate Lord
Since we're all sick and tired of sailing to a far-away island only to crash as soon as we drop the anchor, what if there were tricky/pricy ways to get more totems? For example, digging on an island could have a rare chance of giving a piece of its totem, and digging all of them will allow you to teleport to that island. Either that, or gypsies could sell totems. For example, the Tortuga gypsies could sell totems for islands like Driftwood's and Rumrunner's while the Padres gypsies would sell higher-level islands like Kingsheads' and Cutthroats'. Of course, one down-side is that this would make sailing, a key part of the pirate life, irrelevant. Thoughts?

Since we're all sick and tired of sailing to a far-away island only to crash as soon as we drop the anchor, what if there were tricky/pricy ways to get more totems? For example, digging on an island could have a rare chance of giving a piece of its totem, and digging all of them will allow you to teleport to that island. Either that, or gypsies could sell totems. For example, the Tortuga gypsies could sell totems for islands like Driftwood's and Rumrunner's while the Padres gypsies would sell higher-level islands like Kingsheads' and Cutthroats'. Of course, one down-side is that this would make sailing, a key part of the pirate life, irrelevant. Thoughts?
At one time there was a teleport totem seen on the ingame map for Kingshead but it got removed. It may be something to add into the future as new content by the TLOPO crew but then again I dislike the main idea myself to have a teleport totem for every single island.

At one time there was a teleport totem seen on the ingame map for Kingshead but it got removed. It may be something to add into the future as new content by the TLOPO crew but then again I dislike the main idea myself to have a teleport totem for every single island.
That's true. What I would like is it saves your position no matter what island you're on. I can't tell you how many times I've sailed to kingshead only to have my game crash and send me back to Port Royal. Teleport totems for islands like Rumrunner's, Isla Cangrejos, Isla Perdida, etc wouldn't make sense because they're pretty much untamed islands. It would take away from the fun of sailing on the open waters. But I would like for the Island you're currently on to be saved if your game crashes or you log out.

That's true. What I would like is it saves your position no matter what island you're on. I can't tell you how many times I've sailed to kingshead only to have my game crash and send me back to Port Royal. Teleport totems for islands like Rumrunner's, Isla Cangrejos, Isla Perdida, etc wouldn't make sense because they're pretty much untamed islands. It would take away from the fun of sailing on the open waters. But I would like for the Island you're currently on to be saved if your game crashes or you log out.
Thats something that I also like to see yea!

I think it should be like it was before. It's not really fun when u can teleport anywhere u want and complete all the quests fast.

Back