Idea more jewelry and tattoo options and placement options

BogusTree

Pirate
So nothing shows off a pirates skill by flaunting all that expensive jewelry and those tattoos that sometimes cost an arm and a leg right?
so why not add more customization to what we place where and how many, not saying we should get lip spikes for our finger (unless they add hand to hand brawling as a weapon type) but why not be able to have all out fingers coverd in rings? more, thicker eyebrow rings with optional jewels? and if we want to get really crazy teeth replaced with gems!

for tattoo's it would be more of allowing more tattoos for chest, face, arms and even legs course there would have to be more tattoo designs and some designs like the skull would not allow any other tattoo's on them.

I think this would make buying jewelry more intresting and really let us have that flair we want.

I'm not sure if this would come under the category of hat, jewelry, or tattoo. I would like to see a collection of face masks or bandanas that could be worn over nose and mouth to remind everyone of safer social practices. What do you think?

I'm not sure if this would come under the category of hat, jewelry, or tattoo. I would like to see a collection of face masks or bandanas that could be worn over nose and mouth to remind everyone of safer social practices. What do you think?
mouth jewelry thats where it would go but it would prevent you from having nose jewlery

Back