Suggestion More Pages for The Inventory

Is This A Smart Feature To Add To TLOPO?

• Total voters
Glad I found this thread, was about to make a post on this exact topic!

I'd have to say the priced could be a little steeper. At level 10 I barely had anything filling the first row in my inv.

Gold is a joke to get.... more inventory space means everyone's inventory will be closer to the same making it less special to each individual. I strongly disagree with any inventory expansion of any shape or form.
Hi Charles, I'm much more on the fence on increasing inventory space. I think clothing that is only cosmetic should be expanded both in inventory and items available, the Hollowed Woods update was an excellent start on that. I disagree with you as far as increased inventory will make your inventory less special, more inventory space will allow you to wear a larger variety of outfits. I would wager that as it is there are far more db sack vests in inventories than there are belted vests, limited inventory has concentrated my clothing to only rare brights which are not super rare leading to many ppl having mostly the same things I have. I see clothing expansion as harmless and desirable. In terms of weapons it's a whole different issue, they increase your game advantages and so increasing your inventory would give high lvl pirates a further advantage. It may depend on where the developers want to go in terms of game play with further game expansion as to whether increasing weapons inventory is good for the game or not.

Back