more room and old peddler clothes

thats cause they r probablly to busy making sure peoples user names work XD or they r out on the beach all day XD

rly i though it was they r probably making sure their pockets are stuffed and they are out on the beach
Yeah, responses are pretty much the same. (Copy...paste... copy.... paste...)

Hopefully, if enough people send it in, they will actually take it into consideration. But it's not like they don't know we need more inventory space.....

yea u know they only put out a new outfit every month one would think we had enough inventory space to last a few years... i think we need to expand our pants (inventory) we have only needed it for what u know what i dont remember how long i think it was a month or 2 before the peddlers came

i know that i barely ever have enough room cause i like to gather stuff then sell it but i like to get invo full and i need a bigger one so i can fit more so i can get more loot :D

i think disney needs an office linebacker to keep them on task and answer our questions what do u think? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M676Heehd_E

I was trying to open up that video, but this is what I got ...

500 Internal Server Error

Sorry, something went wrong.

A team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with this situation.
If you see them, show them this information:
YReWhbL4u-pbYiuB08B9T_P_rDQ_NkOg-IiN4i2blXS038Ulw4yVhtd6KM-v LckrprcfhK6iBz_4kkyqcUTL95LU54DgNrPmrXvJ0jnGVZ5EfFpr7dNn-gKV kdHLoERwZ1GzFydDs859DdQKGtFF8JpQQhehFsQEELPX3Z5cTQN3l1o0msuC
OMG! :lol1: ... :rolleyes:

The reason they send the repsonse is because, of course, huge groups of ppl ask for it. Be in their shoes, how would you feel if you had to reply to the same thing over and over again? You'll be tired! That's why they send those premade messages, its too much.
Please remember to think of it from both sides, before you say anything.

The reason they send the repsonse is because, of course, huge groups of ppl ask for it. Be in their shoes, how would you feel if you had to reply to the same thing over and over again? You'll be tired! That's why they send those premade messages, its too much.
Please remember to think of it from both sides, before you say anything.

i already know this and i know its hard work and im saying that i wouldnt care if i had to weait a week i would just like a real response from them for once one without lies

:parrot:Like a belt or a hat things like that:parrot:

well he has black boots a black belt and red and white clothes.... do u deliver presents to the ppl of the carribbean? cuz if u do i want a nice big ship with lots of cannons and a cool paint job ooh and a lamborghini and more space in my pants for new items

lol roll playing ahh when will they tell us what is really going on. They did something to my account awhile back so I called them and it went to message this is what the voce said. "Ahoy matey you have reached pirates online we are out sinking the navy right now so please call back later savvy.

ANNOYING!!!!!

Yea, they even do that rp on the live chat. Its like, seriously? COME ON!!!! hahaha I'm trying to have a serious conversation with you people! Anyway..... lol

i love that video lol

lol one of my friends hates it because another one of my friends locked them in his computer room and all they watched was terry tate videos but yea its funny
Yea, they even do that rp on the live chat. Its like, seriously? COME ON!!!! hahaha I'm trying to have a serious conversation with you people! Anyway..... lol
and ik like u do know were talking in real time right? we dont use sails on big ships anymore

lol one of my friends hates it because another one of my friends locked them in his computer room and all they watched was terry tate videos but yea its funny

and ik like u do know were talking in real time right? we dont use sails on big ships anymore

Its sooooo true! hahahahahhaha

Back