Request more ships and slots for ships

would you like to see the stuff mentioned above

• Total voters

absolem01

Dockworker
id like to see a slot for each ship seeing as we currently have 4 ships why are we limited to only 3

and onward to ships id like the see the ship of the line added at some point on top of completely new ships
and more customizing such as figureheads and tattered sails and maybe broadside upgrades to add more cannons if they introduce bigger ships to keep on par.

im open to friendly suggestion about suggesting new content for the game feel free to post here your suggestions

Maybe a few add-ons like the figureheads you suggested, tattered sails would be nice to make your ship look close like rev ships :p
Heck, I even like the adding extra cannons to your broadsides idea, maybe requiring a ton of materials to add just an extra 2 or 4 cannons.
2 more cannons on a war sloop's broadside won't hurt, haha! But you gotta earn it... :eek:

Honestly though, I don't think they should change anything that has to do with the original aspects of the game, like the 3 ships slots are fine, that's how they have always been and how they should stay.

Some other Pirates Online remakes might want to completely change some big aspects of the game but then what's the point of it being a remake if you're just going to change the whole game, people enjoyed the original game in it's simplicity.

For the most part, they should just keep the original aspects of the game but just add slight changes on top of them, like tlopo has been thus far.

Just my 2 cents on the subject.

This would be a nice feature. I do believe they are currently working on a new ship type. Hence why there's a ship in the secret shop of Tortuga.

Back