Suggestion More Sword Skins

Should there be more sword skins?

• Total voters

Captain Bren

Notorious Pirate
Now, I'm not sure if this has been a thread before, so please merge mine if it is...

That said, I think there should be more sword skins, but not sword types.

Like for example, a Katana skin for certain cutlasses, or a zweihander or flammage for a broadsword...

I do want to note however, that the mods and devs are overworking themselves, (in my opinion), and so I would like to keep the negativity to a minimum, Thank you!

Also, feel free to include more skins you think should be to swords and which sword it should be added to!

Could be cool, depending on the bacground of the weapon. Would have to stay similar to the potco style to an extent, though, so it would be too out of place. Definitely make some new saber skins.

Now, I'm not sure if this has been a thread before, so please merge mine if it is...

That said, I think there should be more sword skins, but not sword types.

Like for example, a Katana skin for certain cutlasses, or a zweihander or flammage for a broadsword...

I do want to note however, that the mods and devs are overworking themselves, (in my opinion), and so I would like to keep the negativity to a minimum, Thank you!

Also, feel free to include more skins you think should be to swords and which sword it should be added to!

It would be awesome to add rapiers to the sabre class and maybe axes to the broadword class to spice things up

Back