Mortem Academy (Yes, I finally am making the story)

brianizweird

Wanted Pirate
Note: Alright, so as maybe you guys know, I've made a role play, 'Mortem Academy' in the Forum 'Off Topic'. Well, that RP helps me create more characters, if you create a character. Now, you don't need to do that anymore (You never really needed to anyways) But I am needing some help just simply starting this story.

Note: Alright, so as maybe you guys know, I've made a role play, 'Mortem Academy' in the Forum 'Off Topic'. Well, that RP helps me create more characters, if you create a character. Now, you don't need to do that anymore (You never really needed to anyways) But I am needing some help just simply starting this story.
So, here's an explanation of my decidedly main character: This character's name is Victor, her (Yes, Victor is female in this story) full name is Victoriana Consuant (although she'd rather being called Victor). The Latin translation of Consuant, if anyone is wondering, is Stitch. So, as the Latin translation of his last name describes, she is basically a life-sized-living rag doll. She always carries a spool of thread and needle in case she rips. The stitches in her mouth are very loose, so she can talk, bu she can't eat, but luckily for her, she doesn't need to!
Victor.jpg

And here's some other characters, and I'm taking how they act from the 'Role Play'
Alice.jpg

Name: Alice
Peculiarity: Super-speed
Acts: Girly, sporty, confident, really happy and bright
Amaranth.jpg

Name: Amaranth
Peculiarity: Dark fox person (Part fox, and will sometimes act very tame, like a dog, and will sometimes act very viscous. She can also shape-shift into a dark fox, in which is a fox, except different shades of grey and black)
Acts: Fox-like, mood shifts easily, but is overall sad, shy, and the person to hide from nearly anybody she doesn't know.
Annabella.jpg

Name: Annabella
Peculiarity: Ability to help nature grow, and can talk to animals
Acts: Like Fluttershy, for any of you MLP fans out there, but if you don't know who Flutters is, she's shy, kind, and not very confident, but very gentle and polite, and overall adorable. Annabella is going parically blind in one eye, and needs glasses for both eyes for seeing things close up. Friends with Amaranth.
Antonio.jpg
Becky.jpg

Names: Antonio and Becky
Peculiarity: They can merge into one being(Based off of the Flash's Firestorm), and they like each other.
Acts: Shy by themselves, but merged they are very friendly and less shy. When they are merged, they can look like either Becky, or Antonio, and either one can be in control, but they basically share a mind. When they are merged, their eye colors merge to create a cyan, and that will not change, and their necklaces will change to a glowing sunset orange color.
Axel.jpg

Name: Axel
Peculiarity: Controls mighty red flames with his hands.
Behavior: Stands for what he believes is right, not for what he is told. Quick to question authority. He keeps his friends close to his heart, but doesn't easily let go of a grudge. Axel doesn't have a short temper, but when it does run out, things can get...fiery...very fiery. (I would like to thank DragonZaid for creating this character)
Blaze.jpg

Name: Blaze
Axel's Twin, so the same peculiarity
Acts: A show off, likes all the attention, likes Alice.
Dante.jpg

Name: Dante
Peculiarity: He has demon wings (Hence picture)
Acts: He is a Gothic singer. He tries not to act Goth, since he wears mostly bright red. He likes Vittoria. He performs in every school talent show, and is a master at 'Special effects'. He is very brave, and will stand up for anyone, no matter who they are.
Vittoria.jpg

Name: Vittoria
Peculiarity: She has very small demon wings.
Acts: She is a Gothic guitar player, and a backup singer, and she, Dante and Layre are usually in the talent show as a band. She is shy, but if you get to know her, she's really cool, very trustworthy and strong.

Last edited:
Here's some more of the characters:
Derik.png

Name: Derik
Peculiarity: Lazer vision
Acts: unsure of himself, wanting to protect others, and doesn't want to hurt anyone, even they're about to kill him. He is also very smart, because he doesn't have many friends to hang out with, he has more time to study.
Isabelle.jpg

Name: Isabelle
Peculiarity: She can't feel pain, and she's a cannibal
Acts: Insane, Legend of Zelda's Biggest fan. She is a very good archer, and she has elf ears. She's unpredictable. Must I say more?
Jacob.jpg

Name: Jacob
Peculiarity: He's VERY stretchy.
Acts: He and Josh are the school bullies, and usually pair up with Markus to find some way to take control over the other students. Josh and Jacob are sorta like Team Rocket, if anyone out there watches Pokemon.
Josh.jpg

Name: Josh
Peculiarity: Super strength
Acts: (See Jacob)
Jimmy.png

Name: Jimmy
Peculiarity: He's super smart, and is one of Derik's few friends
Acts: Nice, always paying attention. The type of person who would help anyone who's nice to him, but he's tough with words. He is the only peculiar who can hold his book, in which contains information about other peculiarities. Anyone else peculiar who even just touches it will get burned, and eventually catch on fire with back flames, that are very hard to put out.
Layre.jpg

Name: Layre
Peculiarity: Dark wolf person
Acts: keeps mostly to himself, and is shy and not very much of a social person. He likes Amaranth.
Lynk.jpg

Name: Lynk
Peculiarity: Has large angel wings
Acts: Bright, gamer, social, happy, funny, crazy.
Markus.jpg

Name: Markus
Peculiarity: Invisibility
Acts: School headmaster, mean, wants everyone to be on his side, demanding, confident, gets angry easily.
Mercy.jpg

Name: Mercy
Peculiarity: Vampire
Acts: She is a tomboy, and isn't afraid to fight, although she is afraid to be discovered. She isn't hurt by sunlight or garlic. (Yes, Mercy is a girl)
Mystery.jpg

Name: Mystery
Peculiarity: Has small angel wings.
Acts: Devilish, gamer, funny, really crazy, tries to act scary so she won't be discovered. Is friends with Amaranth and Lynk.

Rogue.jpg

Name: Rogue
Peculiarity: she has thorns all over her body, but she can retract them.
Acts: Mischievous, brave, loyal to those she can trust.
Willow.jpg

Name: Willow
Peculiarity: Can talk to animals
Acts: She's shy, happy around nature, Nice
Ms. Fary.jpg

Name: Ms. Fary
Peculiarity: Hence name, she's basically a life sized Fairy.
Acts: Happy, nice, always there to help the students if their in trouble, will listen to anyone's problems, and will help them, without getting anyone the student doesn't want involved, involved. Overall, the nicest teacher ever. She teaches ELA (English and Language Arts)
Mrs. Eagle.jpg

Name: Mrs. Eagle
Peculiarity: She can see everything that's in the room, and even within a half a mile around her, even if there's a wall or she's turned away.
Acts: She's a bit loud, but she's nice, and she moves at the pace of her students, and rewards them when they are excellent for that class. She teaches Math.
Mrs. Time.jpg

Name: Mrs. Time
Peculiarity: Time travel, but only back, and back to where she traveled.
Acts: Quick to help a student in trouble, knows a lot about time and any type of civilization in the past.
Ms. Roen.jpg

Name: Ms. Roen
Peculiarity: Can see things really tiny, but needs glasses for things far away
Acts: Brave, funny, nice, patient. Teaches Science
Mr. Cohortem.jpg

Name: Mr. Cohortem
Peculiarity: Amazing at playing band instruments, even mesmerizing. Cousin of Mr. Arcum and Ms. Vocem.
Acts: Nice, protective, caring. Likes to joke around with Mr. Arcum. Teaches Band
Mr. Arcum.jpg

Name: Mr. Arcum
Peculiarity: Cousin of Mr. Cohortem and Ms. Vocem, so simalir peculiarity, only with Orchestra.
Acts: Happy, funny, nice, protective, caring. Likes to joke around with Mr. Cohortem. Teaches said Orchestra.
Ms. Vocem.jpg

Name: Ms. Vocem
Peculiarity: Cousin of Mr. Cohortem and Mr. Arcum, so she has a similar peculiarity, only it's with chorus.
Acts: Happy, funny, nice, protective, caring.

Ok, so that's all the characters I have, but I'm needing teachers- 2 more for Science, ELA, Social Studies, and Math, and one for P.E., Art, Drama, and 4 Lunch ladies, that are all cousins, that have the power of being able to keep everything in order. You can make their personalities' different! They could be mean, nice, or split... So if it's possible, create a teacher using THIS. And, please give me you're Ideas of how this should start, and I think that Victor should somehow have to go to this academy, only I don't know how! And, I have no Idea what should happen on her first day there! So, PLEASE help me.

Last edited:
Back