Most humiliating deaths

Glitch caused me to fall overboard and run (somehow) to the Harbinger we were fighting. The ghosts aboard aggroed me (somehow) and because I was stuck "running" I couldn't draw a blade or fight back. Level 38 skeletons killed a level 50 while he tried to run away. Talk about embarrassing.

Hahaha, funny story actually. In POTCO, I once accidentally one shot a rage ghost at level 15. True story, I had witnesses, and I have no idea how it happened. Anyway, after that I got a little big-headed and wanted to show some more friends my new party(hat)-trick (hardy-harr-harr). So I walked up all cool like I owned the place and tried to kill it, same way I did before. I totally had it down, right? HAHAHAHAHA.
Obviously, I got pummeled in front of a rather large group of high-level pirates, and my ego has been a bit bruised ever since. :knockout:

I left my Light Sloop afk near Tormenta and it was a busy server someone must have aggro'd a Juggernaut and pointed it at me because I came back in Jail <_<

A couple of weeks ago I went exploring at Raven's Cove just to see if there was anything to do there. I totally forgot about the rage ghosts roaming around, so when I curiously went up to one, POW--I immediately kissed the floor. Then I remembered those pesky annoying things existed. I think to myself: ok, nbd, go to jail. But in the corner of my screen I see a high-level pirate walking around and most certainly saw me knocked out by a rage ghost that was standing still. No words were exchanged, but I'm sure he would've laughed as my K.O. timer ran out.

Another one that stuck out to me: I consider myself okay at sailing, but this one time I noobed it up trying to take down two ships. There was an Ironwall on the left, and a Corsair on the right. I thought: okay, I'll take the Ironwall first, then the Corsair. My crew is on the left, so I would just have to turn after the left ship is sunk.
Something must've lapsed in my judgement at that moment, because I decided to fire both broadsides and then decide to sit there like a duck for a bit. A few hits from the Corsair, and I look to check my health. WOW, the right side is bad. I shift a little to keep the right side out of danger, and decided to broadside the Ironwall one last time to sink it and then run. Bad idea! A few firebrands and an explosive later, my ship falls to the bottom of the ocean, with crew and bountiful loot with it. Luckily I crashed walking out of jail, because I don't think I wanted to face anyone after that, lol.

I can confess I may have had trouble with fight or flight response just once or maybe twice! After an extended amount of time away from the Caribbean, I return without remembering how to survive combat in super sticky situations. Luckily at these 'times' there was no other pirates around for me to be emberassed by being rescued in my time of desperation. So now that I have recognized my minor flaw of absentmindedness, I will always attempt the flight rather than trying to be tough in fight battles with multiple opponents! Aargh to them scallywags!!
;)

Back