Most used weapon?

Bemeies

Swashbuckler
I never reached level 30 before the original game shut down, but I'm starting to get there pretty fast now. And with levels comes weapon unlocks! And just out of curiosity, since I've never gotten to use all the weapon types before, which weapon type is your favorite? Will any weapon do the trick for you, or do you like to stick with just one?

My weapon of choice is broadsides.

But no, whatever the best Voodoo Staff I've obtained is what I'll prefer to use lol

We all have our own weapons that we prefer. I'm personally a sword kind of gal. Which fits my RL personality as well. So....enjoy your weapons. Second fav is voodoo doll. Again, know by heart in a way. Each person has their own weapons, and it seems to fit their RL personalities. So be careful, OR - if you're better in one area than they are - have them teach you how to defeat your weaknesses and you can teach them how to defeat theirs. Just a suggestion. Stick together.

Im a sword pirate as well, I enjoy moving around, striking, trying to NOT get hit. Having both hands busy moving as quickly as they can, makes it more fun. Im not a jumper, but probabaly could be if I had to be. I enjoy earning the loot, rather than doing a one shot kill, I get bored easily so if I feel there is a challenge involved, in staying alive at least, then the game is much more fun. At lower levels, in a group, Ill use daggers, until I'm strong enough too take on that enemy with my sword.

As a general rule in games, I prefer ranged weapons. I haven't tried Staff yet in TLoPO as I'm not high enough level but surprisingly my favourite weapon so far here is Dagger. No idea why, it just feels right :)

As a general rule in games, I prefer ranged weapons. I haven't tried Staff yet in TLoPO as I'm not high enough level but surprisingly my favourite weapon so far here is Dagger. No idea why, it just feels right :)
Dagger does feel a lot more fun than guns and grenades. Though guns and grenades aren't exactly setting the bar high on how fun they are...

Personally the staff is my third favourite weapon. Of course, the first and second are broadsides and deck cannons, respectively.

Back