Suggestion Movable loot screen.

wearyaxe

Honorable Pirate
Picture this. You just got back from sailing, and are full of loot, you have found a rare sword or a piece of clothing you really want to keep, but uh oh! you don't have room in your inventory, and the loot screen is blocking the trash icon. I suggest it be possible to move the loot screen around, so that you may trash lesser items, to make room for the new looted items that you normally wouldn't be able to keep due to lack of space.

They also need to add a scroll wheel for when you get a lot of loot at sea. Having to mess around with the dimensions of the game window can be very annoying if you have to do so every time you port!

Here's an example; had I not resized my window I would have missed this bright
screenshot_2016-12-16_16-11-59.jpg

Agreed. I'd also like to see a scroll bar on the loot screen. Many times when I fill up my War Galleon, a ton of crude items take up the entire loot page. I'm almost certain I've missed out on good items because they were hidden. I'll try to get a screenshot of what I mean.

If they just made it so the inventory screen shows up in front of the loot screen it would fix that issue. Honestly it should anyways. Would make sense and look a lot more complete.

Back