Movie inconsistencies

Ben Cabingrin

Notorious Pirate
Have you ever noticed the little details in the movie, such as damages, quotes, etc. don't always match up?

Here are a few examples:

In Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End : When Mercer leaps off of the Black Pearl, just as he hits the water, you hear someone yell "Geronimo!"- at least 100 years before Geronimo existed.

In Transformers: Dark of the Moon : When Ironhide gets the spear thrown into his shoulder, his cannons are on his back - when they're supposed to be on the ground where he threw them.

In Commando : When Schwarzenegger tilts the car back over, it's damaged. However, when they get in and drive off, it's brand new without a speck of dirt.

How many other inconsistencies can you list?

I thought that I had something going between an actor (I had thought) whom appeared in both POTC: Dead Man's Chest and POTC: On Stranger Tides. However after reviewing things a bit more, I discovered...just now...that the characters were portrayed by 2 different actors. :facepalm:

Anyway, below are a few pics to add to this thread:

back_to_the_futureIII.jpg
star_wars_stormtrooper.jpg

revenge_padme.jpg
movie-mistakes-4.jpg

Haha! Gandalf with a watch!

I was watching Shooter the other day and noticed one really easily.
When the character Sarah Fenn was taking off the bandage from Bob Lee Swagger, her hair was pulled partially back with a large claw type hair clip. Scene cuts back to Swagger, then back to her and her hair is down. Was totally obvious to me that it took more than one take, and someone forgot how to fix her hair or something.

"It's a dangerous business...going out your door.
You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you may be swept off to."
- Bilbo Baggins; LOTR quote

Back