My Apologies Mate.

Sires

Honorable Pirate
I feel like it is pointless to make this thread. Truthfully, I know it is. I envisioned making this thread a long, long time ago. Unfortunately, time got the best of me. So if given the time and effort, this message could of been much more in detail and extravagant, savvy?

If you do not know who I am, my name is Sires. I played POTCO from 2007 and until the last day it was around. Dang, that's a very long time... I guess I was in love with the idea of being a pirate on the inside!! Anyways, I probably get some stuff off my chest.

It was 2012. I remember the day I came back... I took a hiatus in 2011. It was around January 2012. I came back because of the ship update!! (what a glorious day that was!) I quickly fell back in love with the game! Blind to knowledge and ignorance, I fell into a trap. (per say!)

Before I continue, let me give you a background on that year, in my real life. Back then I was much younger, angsty, and full of youthful rage. I bottled it up inside for so long.. There was no place to release it.. besides this wonderful game, I miss so badly.. The consequences were as far as east is from the west to me.

Anyways, I fell into some pretty stupid stuff. Joined Ocean's Cult... yadaa. yadaa. you know the rest...if you were there!! I did not hack in 2012, though. Let me get that across. I was against it, but I was apart of a notorious group, known for it. I took part in ship raids, though.. That did not require hacking. I am truly sorry for it and I wish sooo badly I could take it back.. I understand what I did was wrong, and back then, I didn't think of others. I thought of myself.. Unfortunately the story only begins here..

Fast forward to 2013! Everyone was terminated from Ocean's Cult, weirdly though, I wasn't... Not sure if God blessed me or whatever... But let me tell you..if I was, I would have never played again, and would have never came back to this game or forum.. I would have not made all the friendships in 2013.. I feel as if God had a plan for me to speak to others in 2013.. Sounds corny, and stupid..but honestly, it makes sense.

I did hack in 2013..tons. You name it, I did it! I regret..I can't get across to you, how much I regret. The one thing I never did though was steal accounts.. I knew that was wrong on my heart. So that was the one thing, I restrained from. I'm not going to go into much detail here, because it's pointless..

I'm sorry. I wish you all the best in life, and I know God has stuff in store for everyone, whether you believe that or not..

~ Sires.

Sometimes HE does work in mysterious ways, mate, because I was just about to shut down my computer for the night (after running a full anti-virus scan) when I came back here momentarily and noticed you posting this thread just prior to myself heading to bed.

This effort by yourself to apologize is truly wonderful as it is refreshing to hear from someone, such as myself, whom has "always" been deeply concerned about the POTCO hacking/modding issue within the community.

Anyway, I do appreciate such a bold move (initiated by yourself) to have done this in a manner which was both public and genuine. In retrospect, such an apology does serve as a testimony to the STRENGTH of this great community which, for various reasons, continues to remain intact despite the years which have now passed without POTCO.
From one pirate to another, welcome back @Sires. ;)

Back