My launcher isn't working!! :(

jason

Sea Legs
I haven't played in a few months but wanted to play again and renew my membership but i tried to get on and my launcher says problem verifying account its not my password or username because ive checked a million times idk wat to do :(!! pls help

You still will have to be logged in for live chat. Are you having problems just logging in the game or everywhere in Disney's site?

well idk wat to do now ive tried live chat but i cant log in there it just wont connect to the log in pages idk wat ill do :cursing: i guess this means goodbye POTCO............

Make sure your entering the correct ID and password if you are absolutely sure that your entering the right ID and password ask your friends if they have seen you online, You could have been hacked and the hacker could have changed the password. If you think this has happened or you just don't know if your entering the right password
go on the launcher and click here:
HELP.JPG

And fill in your account ID, in 1-4 minutes check your inbox (or if your account was made with your parents email ask them to check their email) you should get a temporary password use that to log in. Also try re-downloading the launcher the files could be corrupted somehow
http://piratesonline.go.com/#/installer/download.html
If none of this works try contact Disney, Good luck getting your account back.

Hmm... I changed my password last night after playing but today trying to log in it didnt allow me saying Bad password or Id...

I do can log in the website which is weird. Friends of mine have also said to be expereriencing this same problem as well. I wonder if this is something new...

Anyone else?

Hmm... I changed my password last night after playing but today trying to log in it didnt allow me saying Bad password or Id...

I do can log in the website which is weird. Friends of mine have also said to be expereriencing this same problem as well. I wonder if this is something new...

Anyone else?
Correction...

I changed my password two times. Maybe this needs it's own thread but for now I'll say it here. After changing my password(while not online on POTCO), i signed online on POTCO to play however it did not recognize the new password. Yesterday I changed it again however it did not recognize the newest password which i kept typing. So right about now i tried my previous password and it worked.

I am thinking there is a delay in Disney's network or servers because the password change is taking more than a day to apply to POTCO. The password change done in the website works fine there but it doesn't work for the game... Someone else try changing their password and than try to log in with that new password and see if you have the same problem.

Back