My Minecraft Creations

Bart Gunshot

Site Founder
I love Minecraft and one of my favorite things to do is to build. However I never end up finishing a project, so here is the many unfinished works of me. I have had a ton of fun putting this thread together very nostalgic for me. Especially trying to find all these images, I even had to go on Facebook to recover a few :eek:. I have hid the pictures in spoiler tabs so that this post doesn't become cluttered, just click the spoiler tab to view.

I never actually played survival Minecraft I usually would walk around and explore, and mainly watch Minecraft LP's until this point. I think these builds were in 1.3 Minecraft, the one where they added jungles for the first time however I had the game ever since 1.8 Beta.

My first ever Survival Minecraft house. It was very plain and boring but it functioned nicely as a first house.
2012-05-26_22.32.21.png

2012-05-26_22.33.44.png

2012-05-26_22.34.22.png

Here is my second House in the same Survival world.
This one was much bigger with better decorations and it was way bigger and functioned better.
2012-06-10_14-38-53-png.34852

More images found here.

This is actually not my first Creative mode build my first I do not have screenshots saved anywhere. I did take screenshots, and they are saved somewhere on these forums. I believe in a convo, but I usually delete unimportant convos that are not active anymore so oh well.

This the second creative build that I did. It wasn't the best because I built it all by hand, instead of using a third party terraforming mod/program. At this point I was using a texture pack made by a Youtuber I watch that I now maintain. You can find it here.
2012-07-02_18.22.00.png

2012-07-01_23.54.34.png

2012-07-01_23.55.11.png

2012-07-01_23.56.12.png

177834_160880514046175_641627324_o.jpg

I then started playing on Creative mode Servers. This was when I started transitioning to build better things I feel. I started taking inspiration from other people's builds on these servers and developed my own style of building, but not exactly to what it is now.

This was a build on the now non-existent Youtuber and server, Skitscape. I will post the pictures of above ground, the house. But in all of my creative server builds since it is a limited area I am working with, (the plot) I made use of vertical space and built vast underground passages.
2012-07-21_20.57.59.png

2012-07-21_20.58.39.png

kzPzeig.jpg

gGQnp0K.png

qIID3De.jpg

ltOrLer.png

I then started playing Creative Mode Single player once again because the server shut down temporarily for an update.
I found a awesome seed and decided to build a city on a mountain, I never finished. It was also my first Redstone project, the dam is functional and can turn on/off the water flow.
Vx5EceU.png

001YNR4.png

CONTINUED... 1/4

The server I used to play on updated, and was back up and running. However they reset everything for a fresh start so I started building again.

I started building with the same design but it turned out vastly different. I still went with the vertical as well as horizontal approach. I also included parkour maps underground and I finished 3 with one more that I never finished. :rolleyes:

hA8LZNG.png

yj8eDkN.png

In this storage room I hid a "secret entrance to the underground with a flick of the lever to the right, It took forever to figure out the redstone because I was still a huge noob.
A8MJftq.png

WXwKAqI.png

A Indiana Jones themed part of the underground, if you walked on the pressure plates to the left arrows would shoot you.
KTptmeg.png

The rest are the parkour maps. I don't even know why I decided to build these, I'm not even good nor like parkour.
OvRxxNU.png

1oaEj8b.png

Cm3g1I3.png

goqDYV0.png

I did finish this one but never took screenshots. :facepalm:
iBUl7xD.png

I took about a month break from Minecraft and came back wanting to build an adventure map. I started using 3rd party mods and programs to help me build something as massive as a Minecraft adventure map.

I started with this, but never got very far. It was a huge valley with cliffs surrounding it at about a 100-150 block radius. Never finished.
2012-09-22_222330_zpsb753e9d9.png

Then I decided to start over and build a Pirates themed map. My goal here was to base this off of the scene in Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End. The ground would have been covered with some water. It didn't look that bad either. Never finished. Texture pack was John Smith slightly modified by me.
2013-01-12_225402_zpse3488857.png

2013-01-12_225518_zpsac3e1881.png

2013-01-12_225435_zps4720fb00.png

2013-01-14_191709_zpsb7a05f28.png

If you placed a Ender Eye in the Ender Portal Frame in the center of that room you would be teleported here, this was just before Command Blocks came out.
2013-01-14_191411_zps998a834f.png

If you looked up in this room you would see this.
2013-01-14_191423_zpsee850572.png

2013-01-14_191451_zpsdb126ae2.png

CONTINUED... 2/4

I then took started building on more servers. This is when my building style really started to develop into what it is now.

Here is my first build on the server. This is the first time I built custom trees, and I discovered that I'm pretty good at it! I forgot what server it was so somewhere out in the Minecraft server world you may find it. John Smith texture pack.
8pOJy2q.png

P9HRuYe.png

Second build on this server. At the time I really liked this building style, I still do but there are better styles.
Ym9AxTG.png

zQNjZIU.png

t42PXeB.png

njoGCyU.png

BFfNa6e.png

I decided to build some of the buildings from POTCO. Here are the buildings, try to guess which ones they resemble!

icGJl8L.png

KGc8FvX.png

RRi9wPZ.png

Now comes the newest of my builds (within the last year). These builds I feel show my true style of building and are the best of my work so far. However many of them take a ton of time and I do not finish them.

This build is from the Mithrinita Server. They were really good builders and their team made a few of the popular Hypixel adventure maps. I started to build in my style of building when I joined the Mithrinita Server. On this server there would be certain ranks you would receive after you put your build up for review. Each rank came with new building opportunities and tools.
iuNI3Fn.png

7Z5f6ai.png

H5q8g3G.png

GBOBQGx.png

When I put the plot up for review the moderator that reviewed it said it was the best guestplot build she had ever seen. She let me skip a rank (from guest to T1 bypassing member). And I got to build in the Bigplot world.

I was already working on another guestplot build. It is a giant mechanical serpent coming out from a portal, the portal is seeping out into the normal world and tearing apart everthing. Here is the WIP screenshot.
sx0ztgM.png

Here is the only completed screenshot I have, unfortunately the build team split up and the server took on new staff. Somewhere along the split up someone got mad and completely wiped the server. The owner updated the server finally and put it back up but everyone's builds were gone. So he put up the most recent backup of the world but my builds weren't there nor were about 75% of the server's. This is because it was a backup from about 2-3 months before I joined the server. I was on the server for at least 2 months before the split up. That means the server wasn't being backed up daily, only in about 4 month intervals. :mad:

If you look up you can see the serpent's face and teeth. I was going for a very dark, industrial feel to this build.
9NiBiBD.png

After I finished the second guestplot build I moved onto bigplots.
I wanted to create a huge waterfall with a house perched up on top of the cliff in the middle of the waterfall. Never finished, never will because it's gone.
qZumWxX.png

Fm4ejE2.png

Bufct9h.png

5VtuYfx.png

CONTINUED... 3/4

I decided for a Survival server I played on I wanted to build a city with modern houses. I had never built in the style before so I looked on google at modern houses and this is what I got.
2XCMXO7.png

images

Couldn't find the image I replicated for this one.
YHwss0m.png

I modeled this one after a modern house in Sims 3? Idk never played it.
yuetNrX.png

images

Made this one entirely by myself.
S0wTQN8.png

Last one I built this was made from an image as well but I can't find it.
a4qiMyH.png

This is the builds on the server, I never finished because the server will be resetting soon, and I lost my interest in Vanilla Minecraft for a while. This was my main build on the server, the town.
JfpL0lO.png

To the right about 70 blocks away is a mountain range. I was going to build a dwarven fortress there but never finished, or really even started. The huge pass through the mountain was carved out by me.
F6myYA2.png

In the main spawn town I built a shop/cafe thingy. Apparently, found out today when taking the screenshot, there is some feud going on for whose land that is to the right it's why that house is floating.
h1wGzZt.png

HjpbZVK.png

In the nether I built myself a nether rail to my portals, but later made it also go out to a eastern nether hub I made for the community of the server.
XdSEUB2.png

qRPDUW0.png

My portals at the end of the railway.
mK2iU5h.png

The railway and the nether portal building outside. The hub is up in the ceiling.
PAGx5sR.png

uFO6iGM.png

On the opposite side of the nether rail in the portal room is an staircase going up to the eastern nether hub.
25KVN5a.png

ZOLCRi7.png

That is about it for all my unfinished projects. Hope you enjoyed! Those who took the time to look at everything, I applaud you there is a ton of stuff here, so much the forums doesn't let me post more than 20 images in a thread... sorry for quadruple posting!

4/4

These buildings are better than I could make! My builds look really bad. I twice tried to make enderdragon/s, and failed miserably. One of which was coming out of it's egg, and it looked like a bunch of sheep were living there and shedded all over the place. :sigh: :eek:

Back