My Tale~The tale of The Rogue King

As I walked threw King's Run (As I had been chased from Tortuga) I peaked a cave, dead ahead, but a large alligator pounced upon me, knocking me to the ground. I reached for my sword, but it was missing. And my gun was on my ship. It was about to bite me, but then I remembered my dagger, pulled it out and stabbed it in it's neck. A young female pirate was in the same situation I was just in ... without a dagger. I scrambled for my rifle (when the alligator was on me, i could not grab it) and I shot the alligator on top of the pirate. Then I continued to walk threw the bog. The pirate ran up to me and said "Thank ye." I ignored her and kept walking. "I-I'm Olivia DawnBreak." She stammered. I continued to ignore her. But she kept following me. I spotted a nearby cave, and I walked in. A few rogue skeletons were lurking about it. I defeated them quickly. Olivia dropped her jaw in amazement. But then I saw a larger skeleton, he threw a knife at Olivia's shoulder. Luckily it only caught on cloth. Unluckily, it stuck her to the wall of the cave. I climbed up the sides, put my sword above the wire, and slid out of the cave with an exit to the sea, leaving Olivia for dead. Olivia felt the large skeleton - the Rogue King's fingers rub across her face. But then the fingers disappeared. There on the ground, was the rogue's skeletal hand. Olivia screamed, but then her mouth was covered by someone's hand. When The King looked down in shock Olivia was dragged out of the cave ... by me.

Back