Navy Guards needed for an On Stranger Tides remake on Pirates Online!

Last call, 8:30 p.m. Eastern Time if you want to be in it please meet me on the Fragilles Ocean/Server next to Old Greg the Fishing NPC on Port Royal. Thanx, you guys. (Navy Guards please wear the new red coat from the Peddler, the valentine's day shirt or a red shirt, barbossa's black pants (or any black pants) and black boots. Thank you. :)

Last call, 8:30 p.m. Eastern Time if you want to be in it please meet me on the Fragilles Ocean/Server next to Old Greg the Fishing NPC on Port Royal. Thanx, you guys. (Navy Guards please wear the new red coat from the Peddler, the valentine's day shirt or a red shirt, barbossa's black pants (or any black pants) and black boots. Thank you. :)

is this try outs or what?

We may need replacements for Blackbeard and Barbossa as well as Navy Guards and Mermaids. Filming begins today and starts now and ends at 3 p.m. Eastern Time. :fight:Seriously you guys, we need replacements asap.

Nope, we still didn't film the Mermaid's scene yet. But we will begin filming around 5:00 - 5:30 p.m. Eastern Time, and I really hope that people read this before then. :) :fight:

Back