Discussion NBA 2018 Playoffs/Draft

Jack Cannonskull

Pirate Lord
Let's get a conversation going here! Keep the this section of the forums alive. @Stephen Teague, @Eddie Bud @Anyone else hah

NBA Playoffs
Ik it's late for NBA predictions but I'll go ahead anyway.

Warriors vs Rockets: Warriors in 5

Celtics vs Cavaliers: Celtics in 7

Warriors vs Celtics: Warriors in 5
Finals MVP: Kevin Durant

NBA Draft
1. Suns: DeAndre Ayton
2. Kings: Luka Doncic
3. Hawks: Marvin Bagley III
4. Grizzlies: Jaren Jackson Jr.
5. Mavericks: Mo Bamba
6. Magic: Trae Young (it would be stupid not to take him here. Despite his defensive concerns for a franchise like the Magic who have had so many bad seasons since Dwight Howard taking a hyped up player who will bring attention to the franchise is key. I can actually see Trae Young going to the Hawks or Grizzlies if the Kings take Bagley).
7. Bulls: Wendell Carter Jr. (Michael Porter Jr. might be worth the risk for the bulls, but I'm going to guess they play it safe and take Wendell Carter).
8. Cavs: Michael Porter Jr. (If LeBron leaves and they're lucky maybe Michael Porter Jr. is as good as he thinks he is. If not then you can always go from there).
9. Knicks: Mikal Bridges
10. 76ers: Miles Bridges

NBA Offseason Free Agent signings:
LeBron signs with Philadelphia or LA.
Cousins resigns with Pelicans.
DeAndre Jordan signs with possibly Spurs.
Kawhi Leonard resigns with Spurs.
Paul George signs with LA or Houston.
CP3 resigns with Houston.

Gonna look back and see how I did.
Warriors vs Rockets: Warriors in 5 Maybe if they had Andre but I doubt even that (Warriors in 7)

Celtics vs Cavaliers: Celtics in 7 (Unfortunately for Celtics fans they couldn't close it at home (Cavs in 7)

Warriors vs Celtics: Warriors in 5 (If it was the Cavs I probably would've leaned towards 4 (Warriors in 4 vs Cavs)
Finals MVP: Kevin Durant Indeed

NBA Draft
1. Suns: DeAndre Ayton Yes
2. Kings: Luka Doncic I think the Kings are going to regret this a lot..
3. Hawks: Marvin Bagley III He'll be a good player but Doncic has a higher ceiling.
4. Grizzlies: Jaren Jackson Jr. Yes
5. Mavericks: Mo Bamba He needs time imo
6. Magic: Trae Young (it would be stupid not to take him here. Despite his defensive concerns for a franchise like the Magic who have had so many bad seasons since Dwight Howard taking a hyped up player who will bring attention to the franchise is key. I can actually see Trae Young going to the Hawks or Grizzlies if the Kings take Bagley). Well I was right about the last part.
7. Bulls: Wendell Carter Jr. (Michael Porter Jr. might be worth the risk for the bulls, but I'm going to guess they play it safe and take Wendell Carter).
8. Cavs: Michael Porter Jr. (If LeBron leaves and they're lucky maybe Michael Porter Jr. is as good as he thinks he is. If not then you can always go from there). Collin S. will be solid but he's really young.
9. Knicks: Mikal Bridges
10. 76ers: Miles Bridges

NBA Offseason Free Agent signings:
LeBron signs with Philadelphia or LA. LA + 10 points
Cousins resigns with Pelicans. ............................................
DeAndre Jordan signs with possibly Spurs. Should've thought of Mavericks
Kawhi Leonard resigns with Spurs. .....................................
Paul George signs with LA or Houston. Nope OKC it is.
CP3 resigns with Houston. Of course.

Back