Question Need help

Jade23568

Dockworker
Hi, I'm trying to figure out how to place my skills in the area as shown below. Can somebody tell me how??

First
Hi, I'm trying to figure out how to place my skills in the area as shown below. Can somebody tell me how??View attachment 115323
First, you need to level up to a certain point to unlock those skills. Once you do, go to your skill section, press k for quick access, and click on the dagger icon. Skills which you can unlock will appear like how the chain shot and grape shot ammo appear. To unlock it, make sure you have at least one skill point, and click on the icon. After that, you have unlocked the icon and now you can use it.

Skillsmenu.png

First, you need to level up to a certain point to unlock those skills. Once you do, go to your skill section, press k for quick access, and click on the dagger icon. Skills which you can unlock will appear like how the chain shot and grape shot ammo appear. To unlock it, make sure you have at least one skill point, and click on the icon. After that, you have unlocked the icon and now you can use it.

If I may add to what Greg said...

When it comes to Dagger, there are three main skills - Combo Skills, Passive Skills, and Throwing Skills
  • Combo Skills will activate as you click, and can be chained together for a continuous attack.
  • Passive Skills, once unlocked, will work continuously in the background to improve the associated stat.
    • (For example, "Blade Instinct" increases the damage done with Swords and Daggers.)
  • Throwing Skills are what fill in the circles above your experience meter. These skills will appear automatically as you unlock them. This unlocking process can be done, as Greg said, by assigning skillpoints.
    • Once you have unlocked a throwing skill, you can activate it by clicking on it. Alternatively, you can use the numerical keys.

Contrary to some other MMOs, what appears in one's hotbar is more-or-less fixed. It is impossible to drag, or re-arrange skills. That said, what you unlock is up to you. You can put points into everything, or perhaps nothing at all.

I hope this clears up a few things, and if you have any additional questions, feel free to ask.
I also suggest checking out the Daggers page on the Pirates Online Wiki, as it may help explain a few things - https://piratesonline.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Daggers#Dagger_Skills

Back