New August Merchandise! (08/01/11)

All you Pirates craving sleek, raven-colored gear - lend an ear!
ravens_cove_mercenary.jpg

Peddler Monger Morton recently spotted a lone ship drifting out of the mists around Raven’s Cove… crewless and abandoned. Never one to pass up an opportunity, Morton rashly boarded the derelict for a looksee and found several clothing items strewn about as if their owners had simply vanished into the mist.

As one Pirate’s misfortune is often another Pirate’s plunder, the Peddlers now offer you:
Raven's Cove Mercenary!

07_01B_blog.jpg
And remember, last month’s Spanish Adventurer is still available for a limited time as well!

You can get this new merchandise and more from the Peddlers on Port Royal, Tortuga, Padres del Fuego and Cuba.

You’ll spot them by their special symbol shown here:
Peddler_Icon.JPG

Remember, Peddlers offer new items every month and stop selling older items after a couple months, so don't delay and get your new threads before they’re gone!

Upgrade to Unlimited Access
to wear all Common and Rare clothing items!

http://blog.piratesonline.go.com/blog/pirates/entry/new_august_merchandise

Disney forgot to add the boots to this pirate gear.

I was wondering about that too. Even tough it doesn't bother me whether they actually provide the boots or not. Most of the time I left out the boots when I purchased the outfit. To me, they never gave the appropriate match; either too long or too short of a pair of boots. I have my own collection that I think will better match with the entire outfit for August edition (burgundy under-the-knee/regular boots).

I was wondering about that too. Even tough it doesn't bother me whether they actually provide the boots or not. Most of the time I left out the boots when I purchased the outfit. To me, they never gave the appropriate match; either too long or too short of a pair of boots. I have my own collection that I think will better match with the entire outfit for August edition (burgundy under-the-knee/regular boots).
The rich knee boots, Aye that is a perfect match for the August editon.

Back