New Beta Update bugs I've found so far (rc-v1.0.0)

Davy McShot

Pirate Master
At least 4 bugs already found:
- It shows everyone is in my guild
- I can't whisper back to staff members that I have added (It says talk in local chat to talk to Rose Fox) [Name of the actual person]
- I constantly hear the noises of me walking, even when I am in character selection
- Kicked off for "You've used all your available minutes this month"

Now this:
Screenshot at May 21 12-53-14.png

Note: I am playing on Mac

Last edited:
I mentioned that
  • Players are no longer able to whisper to GMs, teleport to GMs, or invite GMs to guilds or crews.
I had the sound thing before too, turn sound off, then on, then restart game.

For the others idk

Is upsetting though, because Rose Fox whispered to me and I couldn't whisper back.
I mentioned that
  • Players are no longer able to whisper to GMs, teleport to GMs, or invite GMs to guilds or crews.

For the others idk

1. at least 4 bugs already found:
    - It shows everyone is in my guild
    - I can't whisper back to staff members that I have added (It says talk in local chat to talk to Rose Fox) [example name]
    - I constantly hear the noises of me walking, even when I am in character selection
    - Kicked off for "You've used all your available minutes this month"

Now this:
    View attachment 82428

Note: I am playing on Mac
Sounds like the first two are likely two symptoms of a single bug?

Aren't you on "another" staff team?
I mentioned that

For the others idk

Can't log on, can't contact support(email doesn't go through). Told there is an update to the launcher but can't seem to find it. Tried to redownload but that didn't work either. I a have been waiting for this date but now all seems for nothing. Not enough Rum in the Caribbean to make this better at this point.:(

Sparkyd50,

Can't log on, can't contact support(email doesn't go through). Told there is an update to the launcher but can't seem to find it. Tried to redownload but that didn't work either. I a have been waiting for this date but now all seems for nothing. Not enough Rum in the Caribbean to make this better at this point.:(

Sparkyd50,
To fix the launcher, just redownload the game: https://tlopo.com/play/
Email is: support@tlopo.com (make sure it's exactly that)
Try uninstalling the game completely then retrying.

launcher update and completes to restart again 4 times now, play button highlights but if clicked just restarts update search. restarted, reloaded and no change. best of luck on getting into game. seems to be a endless loop

Back