New Crew Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to publicly extend my thanks to the 'Crew' for considering me as a Forum Moderator for the 'Other Games' category alongside @Kat Five Knives.

I want to thank every single one of you for your kind words, I appreciate them at the very most! These Forums are very important to me and it is my honor to be alongside everyone of you. I promise that I will do everything possible for this community which all of us love. I acknowledge that it might be a little difficult for me at the beginning not having any previous moderation skills/qualifications, but I am optimistic that all goes well IF I know that all of you will be supporting and aiding me.

One last thing... Most of you know that it has been a year since POTCO closed down. A majority of you are still continuously blaming Disney for what happened. Believe it or not, I really know it hurts - but that is not always the case here. Disney gave us seven years of the best moments to remember. Forget what happened in the end, it does not really matters. Think of your experiences, your friendships, your emotions, ANYTHING that makes you happy... for that I am still here. After all, nothing lasts forever... Not even us, humans.

Thanks to everyone for making the community what it is and for making a great game even better. Things might end, but memories LAST FOREVER! ;)

Future is UPON us...

From the bottom of my heart,

Mark Scurvyfox

I would like to publicly extend my thanks to the 'Crew' for considering me as a Forum Moderator for the 'Other Games' category alongside @Kat Five Knives.

I want to thank every single one of you for your kind words, I appreciate them at the very most! These Forums are very important to me and it is my honor to be alongside everyone of you. I promise that I will do everything possible for this community which all of us love. I acknowledge that it might be a little difficult for me at the beginning not having any previous moderation skills/qualifications, but I am optimistic that all goes well IF I know that all of you will be supporting and aiding me.

One last thing... Most of you know that it has been a year since POTCO closed down. A majority of you are still continuously blaming Disney for what happened. Believe it or not, I really know it hurts - but that is not always the case here. Disney gave us seven years of the best moments to remember. Forget what happened in the end, it does not really matters. Think of your experiences, your friendships, your emotions, ANYTHING that makes you happy... for that I am still here. After all, nothing lasts forever... Not even us, humans.
Thanks to everyone for making the community what it is and for making a great game even better. Things might end, but memories LAST FOREVER! ;)

Future is UPON us...

From the bottom of my heart,

Mark Scurvyfox

Well said Mr. Scurvyfox. I'm glad to see that you, and the others, have become moderators of some sort. I know half of ye and know that you will do a great job.
"It matters not how long we live, but how." As Mark has said, remember the fun and the adventures you all have had. The ending doesn't matter as long as the beginning was worth it.

Last edited:
Thank you for the promotion! :) And congratulations to Kate Ironhawk, Samuel of D.A., Remy, Nate Crestbreaker, William Foulbutler, King Arrguy, and Megatatortot as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back