New Features 4/6

Ahoy all,

Some new features have been added to the forum:

• Alerts / Conversations will now automatically refresh every 60 seconds
The number of unread notifications now displays in the page title and in our site icon.​
  • Autosaving of messages
When you type a message and go to a different page without posting it, the message will be saved and appear in the editor the next time you visit that page.​
  • User tagging!
You can now tag other users in your messages! Use @Username (like Davy Darkrage) and the users you tagged will be notified with a link to your message.​
If you have any questions on the new features or suggestions for other new features, let me know.

Wow! I really love all of those features. Especially the auto-refresh thing and the auto-save of messages since it sometimes takes me a while to fullfill my intended idea. Thanks, Davy! :drink:

Oh, yes. And I was wondering about spellcheck for our messages? Although its not a must. ^_^

Wow! I really love all of those features. Especially the auto-refresh thing and the auto-save of messages since it sometimes takes me a while to fullfill my intended idea. Thanks, Davy! :drink:

Oh, yes. And I was wondering about spellcheck for our messages? Although its not a must. ^_^
If you have Google Chrome it has a spell check for everything you type online here's a download link:
http://www.google.com/intl/en/chrom...gn=en&utm_source=en-ha-na-us-sk&utm_medium=ha

Thank you, Davy! I knew you were cooking up something good when you came online for quite a long time. ;)

I love the autosaving of messages; I don't know how many times I have typed and accidentally click a 'wrong' button, and I was suddenly transfered to another page, and when I went back to my message, it was gone! And I was too mad or tired to type again. :lol1:

Good job Davy we all thank you!
congrats.jpeg

Back