NEW LEGENDARY CURSED FOUND!!!!!

Somewhere in this thread I saw a second one yeah :) Don't remember the name just go up a bit and you'll see it lol
I've also been wondering about this. I've also heard rumors of a second Krakenslayer but can't find any actual evidence of it. Is it really true that 2 have been found? I assume that if another has been found that it was also found at Koleniko, is that true?

As far as legendary weapons go for me, they are impossible to attain. I have solo farmed all the new bosses at Tormenta, for literally 3 and 4 hours straight apiece (as in farming each one that long) and I have yet to gain ANY weapon above rare, and those only very rarely.
Maybe the clue is having to have a crew or team along?

As far as legendary weapons go for me, they are impossible to attain. I have solo farmed all the new bosses at Tormenta, for literally 3 and 4 hours straight apiece (as in farming each one that long) and I have yet to gain ANY weapon above rare, and those only very rarely.
Maybe the clue is having to have a crew or team along?
the clue is don´t waste your life grinding their for hours no point.

the clue is don´t waste your life grinding their for hours no point.
OK, I'm gonna translate this?
"The clue is not to waste your life grinding there for hours because there's no point"
That being said, I'm guessing playing the game for hours is wasting one's life, for no point?
Yeah, maybe you're right there. Not playing...

BTW, are you a dev by any chance?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back