New Redeem Code: NEMESIS

Pirates Online revealed a new redeem code on Twitter earlier today. The code, NEMESIS unlocks the all-new Nemesis Blade, a rare broadsword.

Screen Shot 2013-07-02 at 6.50.19 PM.png

Pirates Online revealed a new redeem code on Twitter earlier today. The code, NEMESIS unlocks the all-new Nemesis Blade, a rare broadsword.

I feel there is not much of a difference between this and previously released Sword of Triton... all that is different is the physical appearance, Bonus Damage vs. Jumbees attack, and gold value.

UpdatedSwordofTriton.png

Source: http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/_...esonline/images/9/96/UpdatedSwordofTriton.png

I agree. Here's a really good point. DISNEY IS LOADED. Why cant they pay for a simple update? The game is getting boring. Disney made 3 updates 2 years ago ( brig, Infamy, and scoundrel ) At least 2 in 2010 ( Cove is all I can think. If new weapons count than that's 2 ) 0 last year and so far 0 this year. As I said before, what gives?

The bad....
- Exact same design as Bloodfire Broadsword, Brigadier's Broadsword, Cavalry Broadsword, Dragoon's Broadsword, General's Broadsword, Great Broadsword, Military Broadsword, and Soldier's Broadsword.
- Now there are 9 broadswords that all look the exact same
- Cruddy resale
- Cruddy attack
- Abilities makes it weaker that the Sword of Triton, which both have the same level requirements, making it a worse choice for people
The good...
- Sometimes redeem codes lead up to an update, but the chance of that is slim

Also something I want to share
- Last REAL update was March 22nd, 2012, where ship customization tiers 5 & 6 were added
- There have been 16 contests since January 2012, if you count 'search for GMs and get rewards' there have been about 20 contests.

Source: Browsing through Disney news archives.

The bad....
- Exact same design as Bloodfire Broadsword, Brigadier's Broadsword, Cavalry Broadsword, Dragoon's Broadsword, General's Broadsword, Great Broadsword, Military Broadsword, and Soldier's Broadsword.
- Now there are 9 broadswords that all look the exact same
- Cruddy resale
- Cruddy attack
- Abilities makes it weaker that the Sword of Triton, which both have the same level requirements, making it a worse choice for people
The good...

Also something I want to share
- Last REAL update was March 22nd, 2012, where ship customization tiers 5 & 6 were added
- There have been 16 contests since January 2012, if you count 'search for GMs and get rewards' there have been about 20 contests.

Source: Browsing through Disney news archives.

Guys. At least the game can't get as sad as this right?

Right........?

WAIT A MINUTE! I sense a storyline! This might have to do with the deadliest NEMESIS thing. This could either lead to something great or crash and burn and let us down again.

Last edited by a moderator:
The good...

Just to note... There was no story line update or any other kind of update with:
Sword of triton
Spectral cutlass
HOP
Cursed Seafang Blade
Haymaker Pistol

So idk if the chance is slim or simply non existant
Or at least I dont remember one..:oops:

Just to note... There was no story line update or any other kind of update with:
Sword of triton
Spectral cutlass
HOP
Cursed Seafang Blade
Haymaker Pistol

Or at least I dont remember one..:oops:
I agree, but wait for HOP since it was just released..... but i know it is so so very unlikely...

Guys. At least the game can't get as sad as this right?

Right........?
WAIT A MINUTE! I sense a storyline! This might have to do with the deadliest NEMESIS thing. This could either lead to something great or crash and burn and let us down again.

If there was a story line coming up, it shouldn't be available in test server first?
(just asking, never been in test server :p )

Nemesis. That needs a storyline.
#Disappointment
something that a person cannot conquer, achieve, etc.: The performance test proved to be my nemesis.
an opponent or rival whom a person cannot best or overcome.
--Dictionary.com
This is not a Nemesis sword even. If you ask me it is more so a noob with UA starter sword. There could have been a better sword already coded in phase files or something they could have named "Nemesis". And if King Arrguy is correct, that is the worst idea they have had since the making of the Deadliest Nemesis blog this year.

Back