New Redeem Code: NEMESIS

What if they give us something where every single enemy invades? That would be terrible. Brinescums running through walls, Urchinfists still hitting you with grenades even if you move out the way.This is basically my reaction to Disney nowadays.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree. Here's a really good point. DISNEY IS LOADED. Why cant they pay for a simple update? The game is getting boring. Disney made 3 updates 2 years ago ( brig, Infamy, and scoundrel ) At least 2 in 2010 ( Cove is all I can think. If new weapons count than that's 2 ) 0 last year and so far 0 this year. As I said before, what gives?
Im not 100% percent sure I know what im talking about, but despite being as rich as the Disney company is, doesn't it cost ALOT of money to run and maintain a virtual world? and isn't Disney running FOUR of them (POTCO, Toontown, Pixie Hollow, Club Penguin) which all have to be run and maintained, with tech staff costs and server costs and all that? I mean, don't get me wrong, id LOVE to have new updates with maybe a new story quest or a new island or two as much as the next guy, but that's just what it looks like to me :p

Sure they are loaded. We all know that, but I am sure the funds they get from Club Penguin alone pays for itself considering it is the only actual game played internationally. Unlike them we are not really meant to be international, sure there are European and Canadian Players but they meant it to be US only. Club Penguin debuted not too long ago down in my Mother's Home country of Colombia. Knowing my brother and how he loves penguins in general I was going to get a plush for him but it was so hard to get one because they would sell out so quickly. Point is, Club Penguin can pay for itself if internationally kids love it. The game is in Spanish French Portugese and possibly another I am leaving out. Idk about Tootown or Pixie Hollow but Club Penguin has more than enough to pay for itself.

The ideal game has 2-3 updates a year. Increasing Disney's production numbers would be updating the game and marketing the game ( They dont ). They do all of that for their other games. If you view they're appreciation from the last two years, you'll see that they've slowly deteriorated with their numbers. The channels have hit rock bottom, and most of the games they own along with it. Do you really think Disney's nephew cares what we do? I have no clue, but I hope that they fix it. Those are just my thoughts.

King Arrguy

I think Disney made a good game, but they aren't paying much attention to it anymore so it is not nearly as good as it could be. I mean the sword is an old design old special ability and only just really isn't worth getting on to redeem the code.

Sure they are loaded. We all know that, but I am sure the funds they get from Club Penguin alone pays for itself considering it is the only actual game played internationally. Unlike them we are not really meant to be international, sure there are European and Canadian Players but they meant it to be US only. Club Penguin debuted not too long ago down in my Mother's Home country of Colombia. Knowing my brother and how he loves penguins in general I was going to get a plush for him but it was so hard to get one because they would sell out so quickly. Point is, Club Penguin can pay for itself if internationally kids love it. The game is in Spanish French Portugese and possibly another I am leaving out. Idk about Tootown or Pixie Hollow but Club Penguin has more than enough to pay for itself.

club penguin is a good game

But POTCO is going down hill, with less updates, no new stuff all ways old. They do not seem to listen to us at all.
And they really dont. There is this list I have of so many things Disney could do to make this game better. They range from littke piddly things to large complex things. We all have our own lists. Disney is too busy watching Club Penguin, and left us for dead.

Back