New Redeem Codes??

A weekly or monthly code for all? What do you guys think?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Wendy Collins

Dockworker
First I want to apologize if I made this post wrong or in the wrong place. I have never used a forum before :/ and yes I am an old player from when the game first came out. If anyone remembers WendyCat or LadyCastleCat .. that was me and yep dumb names but I was new at gaming as well .. Anyways , the reason I made this post to begin with :
I could have sworn I saw a post or message late last night that said there were going to be new codes today or rather with the latest update..... where might we find these codes? I checked the code threads I could find here but none work except the blackjack one. Anyone else know of any 'new' codes from this last update or was I just sleep reading? lol :)

I don't believe there are any active codes other than "blackjack". I'm not sure where you heard that there would be new ones, I did not hear anything about that. Redeem codes are usually released for major TLOPO events, so hopefully there will be more soon!

I will look and see if I see it again.. I swear I thought I saw it, maybe on a facebook post? .. anyway I thank you for answerin' :) and I hope to see some new codes soon . TY again to TLOPO for making this game again <3 Loved it then and love it now <3

We have, but I can see anyone who joined in the last month feeling a bit disadvantaged. The low newbie income rates didn't affect us back when new pirates were being handed 50k starting funds and a sweet hat.

We have, but I can see anyone who joined in the last month feeling a bit disadvantaged. The low newbie income rates didn't affect us back when new pirates were being handed 50k starting funds and a sweet hat.
Maybe we shouldn't have gotten those rewards for free either, but every new player certainly shouldn't immediately get thousands of gold from redeem codes.

Seems like newbies need some free money more than ever now. The poker tables have stopped betting 20k on two pairs but profits from looting are still way below POTCO levels.

First I want to apologize if I made this post wrong or in the wrong place. I have never used a forum before :/ and yes I am an old player from when the game first came out. If anyone remembers WendyCat or LadyCastleCat .. that was me and yep dumb names but I was new at gaming as well .. Anyways , the reason I made this post to begin with :
I could have sworn I saw a post or message late last night that said there were going to be new codes today or rather with the latest update..... where might we find these codes? I checked the code threads I could find here but none work except the blackjack one. Anyone else know of any 'new' codes from this last update or was I just sleep reading? lol :)
Be thankful that the game is free and it doesn't have any micro transactions

A person asks if there are any redeemable codes currently with new updates and this is how you reply? Lol.

Furthermore TLOPO can't have anything cost money due to legal reason probably, so the retort you made is not only unrelated/off-topic and mildly rude/defensive, but is also inapplicable.

A person asks if there are any redeemable codes currently with new updates and this is how you reply? Lol.

Furthermore TLOPO can't have anything cost money due to legal reason probably, so the retort you made is not only unrelated/off-topic and mildly rude/defensive, but is also inapplicable.
How is it rude?

how? he basically said shut up and then said be thankful they arent doing something illegal.
He said:
I see nowhere where he says "shut up" or even implies it.
Also, you can be thankful for people not doing illegal things. I can be thankful for people not trying to kill me in my sleep every day.

He said:

I see nowhere where he says "shut up" or even implies it.
Also, you can be thankful for people not doing illegal things. I can be thankful for people not trying to kill me in my sleep every day.
He basically meant shut up if you need literal words to spell it i dont think its a good thing , and you are thankful for people not doing illegal thing? wow lol you either live in the worst part of the world or you have zero expectation of people.

Back to the original reason for this post: Wendy, I think your confusion comes from the phrase in the last update under Maintenance: "code cleanup". This is just computer coding that needed some work to allow the game to function more efficiently. I say think because I am not going to pretend that I can read what you were thinking when you posted your question or assume there was any implied intent on your part. Chill out, people. Just try to answer the questions if you can.

Back