New Ships!?

William Turner

Sea Legs
Okay so I've been hearing a lot of talk about new ships coming? lol can someone verify this? And does anyone know when they'll be available? (before I buy a war galleon... lol)

They released new ships on the Test Server on "accident." They were removed the next day but about 4 people bought the biggest new ship, & a couple of the smaller ones were purchased. They have not confirmed or denied if these ships will come to live or not, so we'll just have to wait...

I think that the big update Pirates Online was talking about on youtube is the new ships and Ship Customization. And if we're lucky maybe trade too!

idk but if they make new ships they better meet my requirements.....

1. Must look cool
2. must be epic
3. must have tons of broadsides (with the exeption of new ships of the 'sloop' class)
4. MUST MUST MUST for all that is good in life..... look realisitc O.O geez....

The new ships in test Server:
Ship of the Line
Phantom
Reverunt
Cerberus
Kingfisher
WarLord

i think they might put these ones from the test server on the game, and excuse me if i spelled anything wrong i forgotten and im too lazy to check my spelling on the test server :p

The new ships in test Server:
Ship of the Line
Phantom
Reverunt
Cerberus
Kingfisher
WarLord

i think they might put these ones from the test server on the game, and excuse me if i spelled anything wrong i forgotten and im too lazy to check my spelling on the test server :p
They said SOTL was never meant to be released, lol.

Back