Question New story quests?

PietroLB

Dockworker
Hey there TLOPO community!
First and foremost, the work you guys are putting into this game is absolutely amazing! I am forever thankful for bringing back my childhood memories this way! I know many new content are in the works and being added, I just have a question that ever since Disney ran the official game never happened. Are new story quests like the one from the Black Pearl coming in future updates?

Congratulations on bringing back this absolute gem!

Hey there TLOPO community!
First and foremost, the work you guys are putting into this game is absolutely amazing! I am forever thankful for bringing back my childhood memories this way! I know many new content are in the works and being added, I just have a question that ever since Disney ran the official game never happened. Are new story quests like the one from the Black Pearl coming in future updates?

Congratulations on bringing back this absolute gem!

Ahoy @PietroLB,

Time and time again, the content team have rumored what they're calling the Caribbean expansion, a new series of islands that will serve with an entirely new questline while providing new, scenic locations for players to explore.

As of right now we don't have a confirmed release date, but I have a hunch that we'll be seeing this content late this year, if not in the midst of next spring.

Fair Winds,

Misha

Now that you get me thinking, you’re right! Eventually, one day, I assume they may add some further storyline quests to the game! Although currently I simply loot and am not a quest type of guy, In the future I’ll likely take a break from looting and complete some of the quests. Good question mate! :D

Lucky Looting! 🍀

Back