NEW TLOPO Mood Rock found?

There are a few "mood rocks" that exist in TLOPO - this one was probably only around for a limited time, however there is also one underneath of "Palifico" - Located in Forsaken Shallows, and another small one in the Secret Shop - Located in Tortuga.

Screenshot (709).pngScreenshot (59).png

I have been slowly trying to locate 6 of them so that I can change their names from "Mood Stones" to "Infinity Stones" ;)

There are a few "mood rocks" that exist in TLOPO - this one was probably only around for a limited time, however there is also one underneath of "Palifico" - Located in Forsaken Shallows, and another small one in the Secret Shop - Located in Tortuga.

View attachment 113899View attachment 113898

I have been slowly trying to locate 6 of them so that I can change their names from "Mood Stones" to "Infinity Stones" ;)
I know of a 3rd mood rock inside the Tortuga graveyard in the gypsy house where Jolly Roger and a small wagon is on a table. It is behind the wall. I found a glitch to jump up on the boxes and it shoves you up inside Jolly Rogers Hologram and if you angle your camera through the wall there is a mood rock just as big as the one at Isla Tormenta.

I know of a 3rd mood rock inside the Tortuga graveyard in the gypsy house where Jolly Roger and a small wagon is on a table. It is behind the wall. I found a glitch to jump up on the boxes and it shoves you up inside Jolly Rogers Hologram and if you angle your camera through the wall there is a mood rock just as big as the one at Isla Tormenta.
Nice find on your own, but however --> https://piratesforums.co/threads/new-tlopo-mood-rock-found.27976/
Mr. Warmonk is the king of clip!

Could there be a mood ship, pirate or gypsy out there? Mood bat, stump? Possibilities are endless. We already know Jolly Roger is in a foul mood and is always green, so he probably doesn't count.

Back