New TP System?

I saw this on rust, where you tp to them, but it would bring up a GUI asking to accept the teleport. I would love this to be added in tlopo. Good suggestion!

I have never had this issue. I cant really think of any reason I would mind my guildmates and friends tping to me, if I need to talk to someone privately I whisper them or have them come to my ship and turn off all permissions. I would like to see a way to invite people to join you though.

I have never had this issue. I cant really think of any reason I would mind my guildmates and friends tping to me, if I need to talk to someone privately I whisper them or have them come to my ship and turn off all permissions. I would like to see a way to invite people to join you though.

It's not really an issue most of the time, but it's still really rude. Like if everyone just shows up at your house or workplace unannounced all the time.

Then there's time where you just want to hang out with certain people. Maybe a guild meeting for example.

It's just like dang guys, send a text first.

This is one of my biggest pet peeves of POTCO/TLOPO, and I'm so glad other people share my concern.

It's not really an issue most of the time, but it's still really rude. Like if everyone just shows up at your house or workplace unannounced all the time.

Then there's time where you just want to hang out with certain people. Maybe a guild meeting for example.

It's just like dang guys, send a text first.

This is one of my biggest pet peeves of POTCO/TLOPO, and I'm so glad other people share my concern.

Lol I guess its not such a big deal cause I grew up in the south, so like I show up at my friends houses unnannounced all the time and just walk in and straight to their kitchen then grab a drink they all do the same at my house XD Its normal here. Mi casa es su casa.

Lol I guess its not such a big deal cause I grew up in the south, so like I show up at my friends houses unnannounced all the time and just walk in and straight to their kitchen then grab a drink they all do the same at my house XD Its normal here. Mi casa es su casa.

Well in case you ever travel to other countries, let alone elsewhere in the states, remember a lot of the world would absolutely hate you for that haha.

I'd never even considered that would be a normal thing based on regions.

Luckily, everyone on my list are people that I wouldn't mind visiting me whenever. But it has crossed my mind at one point -- what if I didn't want that person to follow me?

I feel that having to accept/deny a follow could work, but it would create two issues: 1) Having to deal with rejection of a player TPing to you (which might cause drama/hurt feelings, and I know I'd personally be pressured to say yes anyway to avoid that.) and 2) If you have multiple friends are massfollowing you, I.E onto a boat, it would be annoying to hit "yes" repeatedly.

Thus, the type of TP system I'd wish for is a toggle of some sort -- an on/off switch. If it's off, players can't follow you, but they can when it's on. I'd just turn it on when I would be okay with someone TPing to me.

Of course, I then can't decide WHO I want to visit me, but if I'm really against that player coming to see me, I might as well delete them. I dunno, perhaps both systems would be nice (and the option to turn off the accept/deny prompts).

Luckily, everyone on my list are people that I wouldn't mind visiting me whenever. But it has crossed my mind at one point -- what if I didn't want that person to follow me?

I feel that having to accept/deny a follow could work, but it would create two issues: 1) Having to deal with rejection of a player TPing to you (which might cause drama/hurt feelings, and I know I'd personally be pressured to say yes anyway to avoid that.) and 2) If you have multiple friends are massfollowing you, I.E onto a boat, it would be annoying to hit "yes" repeatedly.

Thus, the type of TP system I'd wish for is a toggle of some sort -- an on/off switch. If it's off, players can't follow you, but they can when it's on. I'd just turn it on when I would be okay with someone TPing to me.

Of course, I then can't decide WHO I want to visit me, but if I'm really against that player coming to see me, I might as well delete them. I dunno, perhaps both systems would be nice (and the option to turn off the accept/deny prompts).

I would accept this system. You could choose who the same way you allow certain people to board your ship - by enabling it for a few seconds and letting them know. Disable when they're done.

This might be a case of choosing your friends/guild wisely. The guilds I am in have rules about tping so that's all good. If anyone on my friends list abuses the tp function, I take them off my friends list. If they tp without asking I politely tell them it's better to ask first (they may honestly not know). If they persist after that, byebye.

Like a command or in settings by pressing F7 you go in game options and go have a thing saying TP Toggle On or Off.

Back