New updates coming soon!

Will the updates come soon?

• Total voters

Old Skinny Bones

Wanted Pirate
Yesterday I was hanging out with Georgie and she said she just got done with live chat, I asked her what it's about. She said she asked Disney if the game was going to close for updates anytime soon, and she said that the guy doing live chat said "Most likely, very soon"!! What's your opinion?

Most of the time they say that just to get players excited, get a membership, which gets them money blah blah blah. Its happened to me befor on pirates. I lost my membership and i asked them about something, and they're like "Oh its going to come very soon! But only paid membership can join" so i got a membership, giving them money, and yea. What i asked for didnt come. ._.

But also sometimes they do tell the truth. I have to say yes and no on this. But i agree with Bobby flat foot. They should make sure that there is no glitches.
:)

i am guessing that if were lucky it should come out on late january. remember el patron took like 3 months before it came out

at this point after waiting so long for the new ship updates i dont really care anymore but i would still like to see an ' improvement ' in the game

Back