NFL Playoffs 2016: Road to Superbowl 50

Who shall win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sparky Wonderwolf

Site Founder
The Playoffs have begun in Football country. The stakes are high after yet another uniquely exciting and simultaneously surprisingly confusing season. Who will win it all though?

Note: Could only do 10 at a time on the poll so might modify it after this weekend if possible.

I really think the patriots had a shot earlier season, but due to all their injury's I don't know if they will, but since I will always route for them. LETS GO PATS!!!

R.I.P Chiefs and Seahawks. Hawks and Chiefs fought valiantly in their respective games and during the regular season. Their games were definitely a fight to the bitter end. Especially the Hawks considering they pretty much almost made a comeback in the 2nd half while the Chiefs pretty much barely got where they were.

(Now let's hope the Broncos stop the Patriots from getting in the Super Bowl.. AGAIN. )

My new picks are Panthers vs Broncos. Sadly though, I'm not sure that Denver can beat New England next week... (no, I don't like Brady and the Pats).

I actually didn't think Manning and the Broncos could do it. Brady got manhandled every play.
Who's your pick for the winner? I got Carolina winning by a landslide.
I'd be happy with either team winning. It would be cool to see Peyton go out with a win, but the Panthers are from my home state, and this would be their first franchise win.

I'm gonna say Panthers win by a margin of ~10 points.

Back