Discussion Nice... The Legend of Loot Pouches Online

johnnified

Swashbuckler
First, before I even get started, I want to thank everyone that IS working on the game. I appreciate the hard work of trying keep this game in all our childhoods running. Beautiful. So when I rant below just know I do it out of passion, not because I think it is easy or whatever might come into your head.

Now let me start with the rant.

---- Ships still unnaturally move too fast. I made a forum on this years ago where a staff member agreed with me on at least dialing back the speed 1or2 knots.
Broadsides still bug out but they have been improved a bit with the recent changes.

---- Enemy ships with Masts shot off still speed up like they have NOS in them if you sail away. (Nice supposed realism which was the excuse for making them super fast in the first place)

---- What the hell is up with Loot with ships? I understand a year and a half ago Famed weapons were flowing out more than they should of but the Loot Pouches and Loot Chests have no difference and Skull chests give the same rate of stuff Loot Chests used too. Not to mention somehow you messed up the looting from sailing as well. Since when sinking 10 Behemoths and getting 10 Loot Pouches with 0 Crates, 0 Treasure Chests, 0 Royals count as a balanced looting system? 78% of ships are ONLY handing out Loot Pouches the 2 1/2weeks I have been back from a year vacation. What is up with that? We said to fix the famed dropped right not butcher the darn plunder system.

---- Takes a new engine to finally give us our weapon's special abilities. but things are still broken. Using Hex Guard on an Ally to protect them from Voodoo ATTACKS somehow translates to blocking any healing trying to be given to them from you. Voodoo Reflect, reflects someone's heal to you using up the skill. Voodoo Doll Skill: "CURE" STILL AFTER 2 YEARS DOESNT REMOVE BURNING OR CURSE EFFECTS.

----
High Level Weapons are not dropping at as much for people who have their weapons maxed out. Loot tables are just as messed up, though a bit better than sea loot.

---- Still not Ship of the Line for us players to use.

Pros? Thanks for Cannon Defense. I noticed it was finally added so I am going to be doing that alot. Hopefully you didnt nerf rewards from it and are delivering things the way we all loved it from Disney.

Thank you for putting in the hard work for the new engine and it probably wasnt easy. I appreciate your work. Can you please just fix issues before prioritizing dumb game modes like "Capture the Chest" and lobby system. We all love new content, but we need the old content fixed first before we get ambitious with all this new stuff.

----- WITH ALL THE LOVE AND RESPECT I CAN GIVE,
Your TLOPO Player, Johnnified.

Not gonna lie, even with double loot drops, the drop rate is just too low.

I stop by this game every month or so and try to farm up a mercers and it's just kind of ridiculous. I've probably spent days worth of time, at a minimum, killing that boss over the last year. I get having legendaries be rare, but when you have sank countless hours of your life trying to achieve a goal that is seemingly unachievable, it makes you wonder why exactly you are wasting your time.

Back