No Grenade Unlock Quest Bug

PokeShadow77

Dockworker
Around May 21st 2020, an emergency update occurred where progress made a couple of hours (I think) before the shutdown was lost and the game must've loaded a backup. I had just reached Notoriety 20, farmed some loot from Old Rot, and got my Grenade unlock quest.

After the emergency update, when I logged back in I was back to Notoriety 19 (as I was since the beginning of the day) and I lost my Old Rot loot. I didn't really care about that until I noticed I didn't get the grenade unlock quest when I became Notoriety 20 this time. I had sent a bug report a week ago about this but of no avail.

I'm now Notoriety 30, on my way to unlocking the Staff (I got that quest), and still don't have the Grenade Unlock quest. Has anyone else experienced this?

Around May 21st 2020, an emergency update occurred where progress made a couple of hours (I think) before the shutdown was lost and the game must've loaded a backup. I had just reached Notoriety 20, farmed some loot from Old Rot, and got my Grenade unlock quest.

After the emergency update, when I logged back in I was back to Notoriety 19 (as I was since the beginning of the day) and I lost my Old Rot loot. I didn't really care about that until I noticed I didn't get the grenade unlock quest when I became Notoriety 20 this time. I had sent a bug report a week ago about this but of no avail.

I'm now Notoriety 30, on my way to unlocking the Staff (I got that quest), and still don't have the Grenade Unlock quest. Has anyone else experienced this?
My friend it appears a bit of your accounts’ progress was “rollbacked” or lost after this update took place. I’m amazed you actually lost the grenade quest lol, that’s quite the bug! Hopefully staff take care of this for you, keep grinding & playing my friend, I’m sure they’ll return it to your account... somehow lol...

Send a report to tlopo support. Send screen shots in journal of not having the quest and also a screen shot of you weapons to show you don't have a grenade. With not having completed the grenade quest I don't think buying a grenade will help.

I believe there is also a limit on the number of quests that can be in your journal at one time, so if you do have a lot of active quests you might try completing or abandoning one to see if it adds the grenade quest.

Hey all, I'm getting closer to maxing out my Staff and I still never got the grenade unlock quest :p

Abandoning and completing quests did not seem to help either, especially since I was able to receive the Staff unlock quest with a much heavier journal than when I had reached Notoriety 20.

It's been about 9 days since I sent an email to support@tlopo.com and still received no response; is this normal? Should I send them a followup email even if I don't have any additional info to give?

Hey all, I'm getting closer to maxing out my Staff and I still never got the grenade unlock quest :p

Abandoning and completing quests did not seem to help either, especially since I was able to receive the Staff unlock quest with a much heavier journal than when I had reached Notoriety 20.

It's been about 9 days since I sent an email to support@tlopo.com and still received no response; is this normal? Should I send them a followup email even if I don't have any additional info to give?
Hi Poke. What you may experiment with while you wait is clearing all your cache folders out and tlopo temp folders, and reboot then try running the game again. Another would be to uninstall the game completely and reinstall it from the main website like you did previously. Uninstalling this game isn't that extensive as the launcher loads everything back up with fresh game files and your info is safe.
Maybe wait until after you get the staff done for the reinstall, but you probably don't have to wait to empty the caches however.
Just a thought.

Back