No one is at Windshadow on any server.

Noob Slayer

Buccaneer
Why is no one at Windshadow? All these people online and no one at Windshadow on any server, which has been the case for the past several days. I really need help getting the Storm Sphere.

Last edited:
Why is no one at Windshadow? All these people online and no one at Windshadow on any server, which has been the case for the past several days. I really need help getting the Storm Sphere.
i was on abassa and there were pirates there to help with windshadow..

Was there a 9 hours ago helping someone get him. Got killed off from the doll boys.
Just certain times people drag too him. But at times appears servers are full when you want to farm him.

Other than the very good suggestion of joining a guild, trying the busiest ocean should give the best odds of finding pirates around the town hall. I haven't had any problems finding people there. Not sure if everyone knows this, I was unclear, maybe still, but I believe the sphere drops in a skull chest and is at least in the odds level of a legendary. Others have said you open something else in the room. I've yet to see that. You are not guaranteed this grenade as a reward the first time you kill windshadow, at least that's how I understand it now.
Maybe a member can clear this up.

GL

Other than the very good suggestion of joining a guild, trying the busiest ocean should give the best odds of finding pirates around the town hall. I haven't had any problems finding people there. Not sure if everyone knows this, I was unclear, maybe still, but I believe the sphere drops in a skull chest and is at least in the odds level of a legendary. Others have said you open something else in the room. I've yet to see that. You are not guaranteed this grenade as a reward the first time you kill windshadow, at least that's how I understand it now.
Maybe a member can clear this up.

GL
I searched across the most popular servers for all of last week with zero luck until Saturday. That was the last time I was able to try to get the weapon.

Back