Question Nothing Really To do?

I've seen streams and videos on TLOPO showing that there is quests and fighting and most of the weapons in such as staff, sword, dagger, grenade etc. So I reserved a slot hoping to play with this stuff and grind to kill stuff and I was very discouraged to find the only stuff that is on is Ship Repairing, Fishing, and potion making. I mean yea, sure, they can be fun, but they get repetitive and boring. What about the fighting? I might sound ungrateful but i'm just confused on why this stuff is showed in videos and someone like me cannot access this content and play it.

I've seen streams and videos on TLOPO showing that there is quests and fighting and most of the weapons in such as staff, sword, dagger, grenade etc. So I reserved a slot hoping to play with this stuff and grind to kill stuff and I was very discouraged to find the only stuff that is on is Ship Repairing, Fishing, and potion making. I mean yea, sure, they can be fun, but they get repetitive and boring. What about the fighting? I might sound ungrateful but i'm just confused on why this stuff is showed in videos and someone like me cannot access this content and play it.
Those were develeper streams, showcasing the progress currently on the dev server. The Alpha server has features that have been deemed fit to proceed from the developers to us testers to further test, enemies and quests haven't been added to the Alpha server yet.

Edit: Here is the list of all updates/changes/news/etc. for TLOPO

Yea, exactly what Torch said. Those features need to be constantly tested to make sure they enter Alpha correctly. There was a bug in the dev server causing the devs to have to wipe all the pirates in the dev server. Issues like that, are needed to be prevented and that's why they have to test it so much. They'll be here before we know it :). Just think everyday is a day closer to enemies.

Back