Old Body Styles...

Status
Not open for further replies.
look at my pirates i join at 2008!!
screenshot_2012-04-25_21-54-07.jpg

I never really gave this much thought as I quit playing for a while. I was even unsure if I had the old or new bodies on my pirates but after trying to create a new character I could never get it to look the way I wanted. After that I determined I had the old bodies on my pirates and I must say that I personally prefer the old ones by a large margin. I don't have the oversized body on either...just the normal in-shape looking one.

ok, ok, i always, wanted the big kitties, with the old body, style, i wont lie, but crud, these days, you have to have a big behind to, so that out for me,..:mad: so i just stick with my little kitties, they work just fine,.:oops: ....i still see some girls with the big bazzookas, and i mean you cant help but notice, and the if the guys say something the girls get mad,..but you know i going say something, i just cant help it, is like you need some help holding them things up,..:D (i know i have no tact,)..:confused: ,...and this one girl, i saw, i said to my friend adhy, tp now,....and he said,..AHOOOOGA,...and she just walk off in a huff.....so if they do bring back that body style, girls, dont be ofended if someone, kinda mentions,..yo,...!and i do like the big muscles, i do admit on the guys, and i will say yo for sure,...when i see them,.!.:facepalm:

Only the largest of the old bodies had the really exaggerated look to them. My main pirate is an old body and in my opinion does not look out of proportion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back