Old Shape-shifting Potions

Great screens, thanks for sharing! No, they never went live. I leveled like crazy waiting for them....still waiting, POTCO posted in a current news page their arrival would come to live, but it didn't make. (scales look good on you Davy)

They were probably removed because of the fact when you pull out a weapon... what will happen...
i mean serriously an alligator holding a sword? and if they made it so that when you pull out your weapon or you cant pull out your weapon at all... what if someone attacks you? the anwser would be this:
oops first pic isnt supose to be there XD

Attachments

• screenshot_2011-04-24_22-01-54.jpg
    screenshot_2011-04-24_22-01-54.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 79
  • screenshot_2011-04-24_21-50-00.jpg
    screenshot_2011-04-24_21-50-00.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 61
They were probably removed because of the fact when you pull out a weapon... what will happen...
i mean serriously an alligator holding a sword? and if they made it so that when you pull out your weapon or you cant pull out your weapon at all... what if someone attacks you? the anwser would be this:
oops first pic isnt supose to be there XD

oops i didnt read the second page... i think im going to bed now :lol1:

I'm hoping they release them in the future
Perhaps as another potion reward for completing the BB
Just like the Summon Chicken potion

I don't know about you,
but I would rather have a potion I can't make, than Marksman Draught or Ghastly Visage.... again

I'm hoping they release them in the future
Perhaps as another potion reward for completing the BB
Just like the Summon Chicken potion

I don't know about you,
but I would rather have a potion I can't make, than Marksman Draught or Ghastly Visage.... again
i wouldnt id prefer themm released as a level twenty potion as it was on test because then it would be overly annoying to obtain one ive did the boss battle countless times sense they released the chicken pet and i still havent got one
EDIT (Apr 25, 2011 at 4:09 AM):
I never got to make them I didn't play the game when they were out.:oops: We should tell disney to bring these back idk why there were removed does anyone know?
lol they were only on test they got removed from it along with the barf potion

OMG I REALLY WANT ONE LOL!!!!!!!!wow that is so cool I need that I really need that I have allways wanted to sail a ship with a crab.

Back