Question On/Off GUI?

Hey there, I just have a quick question regarding GUI. Now I have never done this before (which is why I am asking) but is it possible to completely remove the GUI from the game screen (compass, notoriety bar)? I am thinking about taking some screenshots in-game and maybe recording but I don't wanna have the GUI there. Any possible ways to remove/toggle it?

One possibility I have found is searching in the game files, under this directory:

This PC>Windows8_OS>Program Files (x86)>TLOPO>game_options.txt.

I scrolled till I found this:
gui_scale:

If I put it down to 0, will the GUI be completely gone, or...? Please help for I am using this for something big pertaining to the game. Thanks!

Hey there, I just have a quick question regarding GUI. Now I have never done this before (which is why I am asking) but is it possible to completely remove the GUI from the game screen (compass, notoriety bar)? I am thinking about taking some screenshots in-game and maybe recording but I don't wanna have the GUI there. Any possible ways to remove/toggle it?

One possibility I have found is searching in the game files, under this directory:

This PC>Windows8_OS>Program Files (x86)>TLOPO>game_options.txt.

I scrolled till I found this:
gui_scale:

If I put it down to 0, will the GUI be completely gone, or...? Please help for I am using this for something big pertaining to the game. Thanks!
There is a simple way to do it, but I don't remember how, or who would know how. Sorry, I'm not much of a help

Back