Question On Type-A-Name

Xion

Sea Legs
I have a question for staff. What if my name is rejected? See, I wanted my character's name to be "Shion Rozengrad" so I'm waiting for approval. But for now I go by "Freebooter". If my name's rejected am I stuck as "Freebooter" with no way to change it? Or could I ask staff for a name alteration? Also, is there a way to stop names from being censored by the in game chat? If so could someone kindly please direct me to the thread? Thank you for your time! <3

-Xion.

Don't worry, your name's been approved. Even if it was rejected, you would have been able to send in a new one for approval.
To request names to be put on the whitelist, please use this thread: https://piratesforums.co/threads/the-official-whitelist-suggestion-thread.12084/page-47#post-299703

Hi Jezzy! I just have a quick question. My name is Tiger Lily in tlopo and my name got approved so thats awesome. however only in the guild does it appear as "pirate" and every where else Tiger Lily shows up like normal..is there a time gage for how long my name is going to be stuck as pirate in the guild chat or is that something that can be fixed manually? thanks :)

Hi Jezzy! I just have a quick question. My name is Tiger Lily in tlopo and my name got approved so thats awesome. however only in the guild does it appear as "pirate" and every where else Tiger Lily shows up like normal..is there a time gage for how long my name is going to be stuck as pirate in the guild chat or is that something that can be fixed manually? thanks :)

Hi Tiger Lily, sorry for the slow response. Life has been pretty busy and I haven't had a chance to log in to the forums in awhile.
As for your problem, try leaving the guild and then returning. No guarantees it will work, but sometimes it does.

Back