One impressive laptop

Joshua Daggerfire

Wanted Pirate
So, I get on facebook, and see that I have a notification. Its from my cousin, who, just like me, likes to look around at cool hardware. He just happened to tag me in a post that talked about this: https://originpc.com/gaming/laptops/eon17-slx/
This is the Eon17-SLX. What makes this laptop so special? One, its configurable, so you can choose what parts are in it before they ship it to you. 2, for the CPU configuration, it only gives you the choice of the current Skylake, desktop CPUs!!! This includes the i7 6700k, 6700, and the i5 6600k and 6500!!! And thats not all! You can choose between one of the GTX 900M line GPUs, or choose a GTX 980 desktop GPU, in a laptop!! The power this laptop offers is just simply amazing.
Now, there is one downfall, and that just happens to be the price :p

Last edited:
Origin PCs are ridiculously powerful :p and can cost more than a car. I remember one desktop with dual xeons (yep this is a PC not a server) that went for 25k or so

Origin PCs are ridiculously powerful :p and can cost more than a car. I remember one desktop with dual xeons (yep this is a PC not a server) that went for 25k or so
Im not too impressed with their desktops. I could build myslef one of those for half the price :p But their laptops though! Me want!

Do you read Maximum PC? Their dream machines are awesome. I wanna build myself one of those lol. They're usually 12-13k and have amazing specs

Niiiiiiiiiceee :p If I had several thousand dollars laying around waiting to be wasted, I'd totally splurge on something like that.

Back