Opinions on RPGing Guilds and people?

Rose

Sea Legs
Just wanted your opinion, like alot of people now have been saying they are The King or Queen of Spain, or they claim a war over Austria. What do you guys think about this type of things? I think it's fairly interesting, but sometimes people go a little overboard. You?

Lol i love when ppl say oh austria is mine its just like do u even know where that is u know germany is far awau from the caribbean right

I find it rather interesting, though. I wouldn't join one, but the mass empire people have made of all that, it's quite impressive.

Something like this, or EITC guild(s), make me laugh ... sorry. It's so 'out there'. And so was a pirate player who said he was the King of Padres and asked Jade to be his Queen ... :facepalm:

all i can say is... -_- im yonger than alot of these noobs and well.. uh... they act like 8 year olds king geroge the III... i think was king of england and was king until his death there was no robert gunegale (random name) as king... -_- also um... what was i gonna say You dont need to talk like this E.I.T.C noobs. u cAn TaLK LiKe DiS
If U rlY wANt tO its alot more funner lol

My first guild ever was The Co. Empire.... Then Co. Agents.... Then P E A C E Keepers (got kicked out lololol)......
Then United Empire..... Well they easily all got 500 people in like 3 weeks... but I will never forget when we were 'training' and got told the girls had to heal the 'men'. If they were such men and above us then why did we have to heal them to keep them alive? Idk.... it was lame.... >_<

I much rather stick to normal guilds... Role playing was fun(ish?) But now they take it too seriously and it's stupid.

Edit- ya know I don't remember actually... any of those could of been my first guild :p

all i can say is... -_- im yonger than alot of these noobs and well.. uh... they act like 8 year olds king geroge the III... i think was king of england and was king until his death there was no robert gunegale (random name) as king... -_- also um... what was i gonna say You dont need to talk like this E.I.T.C noobs. u cAn TaLK LiKe DiS
If U rlY wANt tO its alot more funner lol
O_O not more funner it's 'more fun'....
>_<

I don't know to many people who take it seriously on potco but, on pirates of the burning sea that's all it is. They take it very seriously, causes me to feel kinda out of place there.

If the player's or the guilds purpose in game seems to revolve around stirring up trouble with other players and guilds then I tend to avoid those type of people. If they are hassling me or my guildies in game I allow them to supply the rope which will be used to hang them when they are reported.

My first guild ever was The Co. Empire.... Then Co. Agents.... Then P E A C E Keepers (got kicked out lololol)......
Then United Empire..... Well they easily all got 500 people in like 3 weeks... but I will never forget when we were 'training' and got told the girls had to heal the 'men'. If they were such men and above us then why did we have to heal them to keep them alive? Idk.... it was lame.... >_<

I much rather stick to normal guilds... Role playing was fun(ish?) But now they take it too seriously and it's stupid.

Edit- ya know I don't remember actually... any of those could of been my first guild :p
OoOoOo a P E A C E Keeper :D

Back