Our pirates are still around!

Mark Scurvyfox

Ahoy Pirates,

I was looking on my email and I found out an old link for password recovery instructions and when I clicked it I saw this:

PasswordRecovery_zps50013f78.png

"Please click here to get a new one."

NewPassword_zpsca3762af.png

And then I got a mail from them...:excited:

Gotemail_zpsa44b4a79.png

In summary, I am thinking that our pirates are safe in Disney's Database, we just do not have access to them. As for our accounts, pirates online account represent Disney ID, which you currently have access. I am not trying to point out something since the game is closed, I thought I had to inform you about this.

http://disney.go.com/guestservices/youraccount (Sign in your account.)
https://register.go.com/global/pirates/recoverPassword (Password Recovery.)

Disney is very secretive in what they do, I have learned that over the years

Mark has wishful thinking, hope is good ;)
Disney kept so much quiet, we really don't know or won't know anything, until something happens.

That is true Esme.

In fact I contacted them days ago with plenty questions, (which are not shown to the official game site.) and they only said that:

Disney_zpsf4b9bd3a.png

How dare you Jermaine :mad:

Also aside from what they claim about their new movie, see Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales, is going to be released around 2016 instead of 2015. In my opinion the delay is related with POTCO.

In addition to this, you are not observant;
"I am not trying to point out something since the game is closed, I thought I had to inform you about this."

I am pretty sure that is the reason why the movie was pushed back a year, they are trying to get us to forget about the game but we gotta stay positive no matter what. There can be a chance it is being remade. I am not totally sure but there is a possibility. On the last day, when the game masters were on, I went on with a one of my really old characters, and the game masters told me they were thinking about remaking the whole game, and then letting certain people test it. But as I said again, I am not for sure. Be optimistic though guys. Stay strong. Keep in touch. Don't let the pirate code die.

I am pretty sure that is the reason why the movie was pushed back a year, they are trying to get us to forget about the game but we gotta stay positive no matter what. There can be a chance it is being remade. I am not totally sure but there is a possibility. On the last day, when the game masters were on, I went on with a one of my really old characters, and the game masters told me they were thinking about remaking the whole game, and then letting certain people test it. But as I said again, I am not for sure. Be optimistic though guys. Stay strong. Keep in touch. Don't let the pirate code die.
Wow, that would be such great news if they announced a new & improved version of POTCO right before the new movie came out??! I'm still mourning the loss of my pirates though, it would be nice if somehow we could still access them, maybe even play them in the new version, lol, now that is WISHFUL thinking.Have you all seen the facebook POTC game that is in closed beta right now? I guess they weren't kidding when they said they wanted to focus on social gaming. It basically looks like a pirate version of farmville...:mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
think positive Kelly, that's all i can say for now
Disney always did like to surprise people thoughi just realized that they probably pushed the Pirates movie back to 2016 because Star Wars episode 7 comes out in 2015. so everyone would probably rather see that then pirates

think positive Kelly, that's all i can say for now
Disney always did like to surprise people thoughi just realized that they probably pushed the Pirates movie back to 2016 because Star Wars episode 7 comes out in 2015. so everyone would probably rather see that then pirates
I thought the same thing. Actually there are alot of movies slated for 2015 so it is better they are giving it a better chance a year later. Then maybe to get people excited about the movie they will re-release a new version of POTCO in late 2014 to get people thinking about POTC again before the movie comes out. I will think that until I'm told otherwise, lol.
Thatch Roberts told us: Please JOIN US on Club Penguin! What a fool. :cursing:

They just do not want to face that they let down a game with future.
And they were also saying check out "Infinity" and play with Jack Sparrow in the Caribbean there. :fight::cursing::rumgone::mad:

Kelly has a point about the 2015 movie year. Two movies that are on my personal "To watch" list are the Avengers: Age of Ultron and Batman vs Superman, movies that are already being looked forward to by many people.

Regardless, I do hope the closure of POTCO will mean more than a boost to social gaming..

Disney isn't bringing the game back. As for pushing back the movie release, that was due to how badly the last Johnny Depp Disney movie did, see I have already forgotten the name of it..

Disney isn't bringing the game back.

As for pushing back the movie release, that was due to how badly the last Johnny Depp Disney movie did

Johnny Depp does act much better as a pirate ;)

Everyone guessed and hoped for so long that updates were coming, and then they went and closed on us.
We didn't know the game was closing until exactly a month before they closed it.
Disney is unpredictable, so we cannot say that they won't bring the game back.

Wow, that would be such great news if they announced a new & improved version of POTCO right before the new movie came out??!

Agreed Kelly, that would make a lot of pirates here happy :D

If people want to hope that the game comes back with the new movie, that's fine.

I saw this cool quote from Mark Twain on hope:

“Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good,

God would permit us to be pirates” :bang:

Back